chapter 2: meet the furious 5

Naruto and kurama had just woken up in the new world that Kami had told them about and sure enough naruto was a bipedal fox.
A white fox with nine tails with red at the tips of its tails. They had woken up surrounded by the furious 5.
Tigress then looked at naruto and said.

"Who are you and how is it that you are here at the jade palace???. Answer me now!!!."

Naruto then got up and said.

"Ohhh.... where am I???. What's going on???."

Viper then said.

"Tigress stop it right now!!!.
Can't you see that he's probably got a slight case of amnesia???. Tell me strange fox traveler. Do you at least know your own name and do you have a place to stay???."

And naruto said.

"My.... name...my name is naruto uzumaki namikaze....and...i think...I have parents in this new world somewhere. Where am I exactly???."

And monkey said.

"Your in China. At the jade palace. You fell out of the sky in the forest where master shifu and master oogue found you and brought you here. What's the last thing you remember???."

And naruto said.

"I'm... not really sure... all I remember is that I fought a friend of mine who left our village without the leader's permission. He killed me and I met the creator kami herself....she said she was sending me here to a peaceful world."

And mantis said.

"Okay.. does anyone else find his story missing a few details to it???. Like there's something he's not telling us???."

And Crane said.

"I don't know about you guys but I think we should take him to master shifu and oogue. Perhaps they could help him regain his memory. Let's go. Your coming with us and we'll take you to...."

Naruto then grabbed cranes wing and gripping it tight said.

"Don't... touch me. Feather brain. Or I'll kill you."

Tigress and the others were now on guard in their Kung Fu stances as naruto pushed Crane aside and said.

"If you don't want me to hurt you I suggest you let me through. I'd like to leave here and go somewhere peaceful and quiet."

And tigress said.

"Your not going anywhere fox. Now stay where you are or be prepared for a fight!!!."

And naruto said.

"Very well then. Fight it is.
But don't say I didn't give you a fair warning."

Naruto then got into the shadow fox fist Kung Fu style even though it was just the basic stance it worried the furious 5 none the less.

Naruto then flared his chi and spread his tails out as a silhouette of a fox appeared.