chapter 5:astral projection and chi manifestation.

During their week long break the furious 5 and more specifically Po were curious as to what their teacher master fox did in his spare time when he was not training with them.

So.Being the ever curious panda he was Po decided to wait until nightfall to spy on master fox and find out what his secret is.

Unknown to Po tigress was also curious about what master fox did as well since he never talked much about his past life with them.

They quietly snuck their way out of the palace and into the bamboo forest where master fox was known to live on the palace grounds and what they saw...amazed them as they watched him being surrounded by a large layer of his chi and eventually manifest itself into a large white fox.

amazed them as they watched him being surrounded by a large layer of his chi and eventually manifest itself into a large white fox

The fox chi then made itself solid as it came into existence and bowed before it's conjurer and naruto said.

"You are my animal spirit and I am your spirit conjurer. We are one.
We are partners. We are the embodiment of kitsune.

We share a bond and that bond cannot be broken by emotional means but rather psychological ones.

Hear my thoughts now and give me your true name mighty kitsune spirit. So that we may become stronger as one person one being one entity."

And the white fox said.

"My name is inari. But in our past life your ancestors knew me as kyuubi or my real name.... kurama.

What is it you wish my master???. I am at your humble service for whatever you need."

And naruto said.

"Seek out the one known as Tai lung.
Find him. And report back to me once you have.

I must know how close he is to the city of China and determine how strong he is. Fight him. But not at full strength.

If he's stronger then I believe...then it's safe to say we're going to have to assist the dragon warrior if he falls."

And inari said.

"Very well then master. But you should know that we're being watched. Or more specifically.
you are being watched by the dragon warrior and the one known as tigress."

And naruto said.

"I'm well aware of that inari thank you.  Now hurry we have no time to waste. Find Tai lung. And if you can.
Delay him from showing up here."

Tigress then said.

"This isn't good po. If master fox was well aware of our presence from the start then his senses are far stronger then even mine. And I can hear even the smallest pin drop or running water.

What kind of chi ability was that anyway???. And how did he make his spirit animal solid???."

Master shifu then showed up behind them and said.