chapter 3: training with the furious 5.

Naruto had woken up bright and early to train the furious 5 more extremely and extensively. If tigress could not beat him with only two tails.

Then he doubts that the other four stood any chance of touching his forehead at all. Naruto then walked into the hallway where each of the furious 5 rooms were.

He then pulled out a small gong and rang it as loud as possible.

The furious 5 all woke up very drowsy and tigress was the most unhappy of them all.

Monkey then rubbed his eyes and said.

"What's going on???. Who's ringing the gong???. It's too early for training master shifu. It's only five in the morning.

Training doesn't start until eight am why would you wake us up this early???"

And naruto said.

"Why not open your eyes a little bit wider banana breath and see who's actually training you today.

Now then. Line up in formation!!!. This will be your basic routine!!!.

I am master Fox as your well aware. An from this point forward I will be your master!!!.

Shifu may have taken it easy on you but rest assured... I'm not as lenient as he is.

You will wake up every morning at 5 am Sharp.
You will have 30 minutes to eat a well balanced breakfast.

After breakfast you shall report to my training grounds in the bamboo forest outside the palace walls!!!.

Failure to comply with these rules will result in higher levels of training and earlier hours of waking up.

Followed by a shorter time limit for breakfast!!!.
Am I clear!!!."

PO then came out of his room and said.

"Hey guys. What's going on here huh???. Why are you all up so early???. And who's yelling so loud???.

Whoever it is could you tell them to come back later???.
I need more sleep."

And tigress said.

"If you were smart Panda your going to do as master fox says. He's going to be training us today.

And he's not the kind of person who you want to make very angry either.

Trust me I would know.
I learned that the hard way when we first met."

PO then gulped as he said.

"Did you just say....m.master fox???. As in. THE legendary master fox???. Master of the shadow fox fist Kung Fu style???.

THE master fox who's cunning and crafty speed that is said to rival even mantis and vipers???.
That master fox???."

And naruto said.

"And just who exactly are you???. Fatty???. I don't recall ever seeing you around the palace.

Where did you come from??.
Why are you here???. And what is your purpose???."

And Po said.

"Hey buddy I don't know who you think you are but I'm not just any panda.
I'm The dragon warrior!!!."

And naruto said.

"Good. Because you are joining the furious 5 in training today. Now.

GET YOUR BUTS IN GEAR BEFORE I MAKE YOU GO WITHOUT BREAKFAST!!!.

THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!. MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!. I SAID NOW!!!."

Not wanting to anger naruto any more then he was already they all said.