chapter two

I woke up the next morning extremely sore,  my yellow colored body is pale.

       I got into the bathroom and took my tooth brush, I layered the tooth paste on the brush and started brushing my teeth, I kept brushing till I felt that my mouth is clean enough.

          I got into the tub filled with hot water, the maids always prepare my bath Everytime, they do my laundry and other things so I think it's safe to say I was pampered, spoiled rotten even.

          There are a lot of things I can't do on my own and I'm almost sixteen but it doesn't matter, father will always get maids for me.

          I took my clothes which have been perfectly ironed from the bed, this is my daily routine.

         I wake up, go to the bathroom, do my business take my bath, which I liked best with hot water, the maids already know the time I come out of the bathroom and would have cleaned up and arranged my room before laying out my clothes for the day on the bed.

           As I took my clothes, I noticed that they were my gym clothes not my uniform, I was about to call on one of the maids to ask them why my uniform is not the one laid out today when I noticed it's the weekend.

       I rolled my eyes at my own foolishness, as today is Saturday, I pit on my gym clothes and went to the large gym we had.

        It was rich in equipment design beauty, space and I love it.

       I eyed the guards who are currently working out, one of them walked up to me to guide my workout as usual, after a series of excersice I took a minute break to the bathroom, after doing my business, I came back all refreshed as I began training.

       Every Saturday, the guards train me, they teach me judo, taekwondo, martial arts, karate, and all sorts.

        I'm not that good at the test but I could proudly day I'm a black belt judoka, and I'm pretty good at taekwondo.

         After about two hours of training, I walked back to my room into the bathroom, I smiled seeing as the maids already prepared my bathe,

           They know their job so well,I took my bathe and went to the dinning and ate my food, After some minutes I went back to my room and and changed my clothes to one of my ballet dance dresses.

        I twirled in front of my glass loving my new look.

     I went to the dance hall that dad had built just for me.

        My dance teacher was already there, I removed the clean White towel which lied lazily across my neck and gave it to one of the maids that followed me.

         We began dancing, jumping, twirling, me making mistakes my teacher correcting it till we finally stopped at noon.

        I went back to my room took a quick shower and came down for lunch.

         I was almost finished with my food when my parents came into the dinning area.

         They both gave me a peck before taking a seat.

           They started eating, dad cleared his throat as he began.

        '' baby, I and your mother gotta tell you something, okay please don't get angry, promise ?''.

        I gave them a weird look but nodded my head nonetheless.

       ''Um,  well, we will be going to Nigeria on Monday''