Chapter nine*she officially became my girlfriend

I think,if we know the real intention of the antagonist, then we will know more about the story, so chapter eighteen will be faith's point of view ,thus,making it the second time,I will be writing, faith's p.o.v.

     Faith's p o v

         I opened the gate,looking dull,seriously Dave is angry because Faith saw us,I mean,that's too selfish of him,he didn't even consider my feelings. "Heartless villain" I muttered

          With the whole Dave thought in my head, I didn't fail to notice the two strange cars in my house. As I entered,I saw my parent's and four familiar faces.

     " Hi" I greeted and was on way upstairs when I heard my mom call my full name "Anderson phoebe Tamika,get back here". " uh oh,my mom only my full name whenever she is angry at me.

       I turned and saw my brother prostrating, then I remembered, the moment we got to Nigeria she told me I am supposed to get on my knees and greet,seriously, that's dumb,I don't know why a simple handshake is not enough

      "Oops,sorry" I said jogging  down the stairs, but stopped when I heard the door bell ring,I walked to the door and pull it open. I saw Dave.

        "What are you doing here" I whispered "why are we whispering" he whispered just as I did. I crossed my hands and narrowed my eyes in a glare.

    He momentarily shivered then answered"ok,ok,I get it,my parents are here and they want me to come over"my eyes widen in surprise that's why they look familiar but who are the remaining two, I thought.

      Dave walked in as I made my way back upstairs but stopped when I heard Dave say "ekasan ma,ekasan sir*good afternoon ma good afternoon sir*

          Wait that sounds familiar, then I turned and saw Dave half prostrating" oh right I'm yet to greet the visitors and I walked back downstairs for the thousandth time today,just exaggerating.

     I knelt before them,"ekasan, emabinu pe mi o kiyin Dada "*good afternoon, sorry,I didn't greet you properly*and they all burst out laughing even Dave was clutching his stomach, why are they laughing, do I have something on my face.

       I shifted closer to Dave," why are the laughing,is something on my face?? "I asked " no,there's nothing on your face "." Um,mom,dad, I will be going upstairs now"I said. "Yea,sure" mom said. I quickly ran upstairs, I stopped halfway  and turned.

     "Why are you following me" I asked Dave, "oh,your parents wants me to get to know you,so I followed you".

       " shh ,I put my hand on my lips thinking he would get the message and shut up. Gladly he kept mute.

     I walked behind a large painting upstairs, crouched down, then peeked at the six people downstairs.
     I feel someone hugging me from behind, and I stiffen, why is Dave so hard to get rid of.

         "Isn't it rude to overhear people's conversation" he asked and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "No,not when, I want to find out why they where laughing at me".

         Dave chuckled quietly and I could feel him vibrating against me.I waited for some seconds then heard them laughing" I could remember when she was still crawling " I heard Dave's mom say.
     "That's it,I don't wanna hear how I started walking" I muttered walking to my room, I could free Dave trailing behind me,I opened the door and dropped my bag.
        I reached for the switch and put on the light,and the room,brightened. "Wow" I heard Dave mutter"your room is so beautiful "he awed " thanks "I said.

          " take a seat I have to take a shower, I  said and turned towards the bathroom with some clothes, after the bath I noticed I didn't bring my underwear  .I wrapped my towel around me,and opened the door I peeked and saw Dave on my bed busy staring at my bed sheet and took a book by my bedside.

          Seems like he is busy,I tiptoed and took my underwear, then tiptoed back I got to the bathroom, opened the door and heard Dave say"you are through.......??"I quickly rushed into the bathroom wore my clothes dried my hair and came out.

        Dave glanced at me at and said "beautiful as usual"and I feel heat rush to my face"thank u" I quickly say

          I walked to my bed and sat beside him "what are u looking at"I asked looking at the book he is reading

       "Oh you mean what i was reading before my Virgin eyes saw something"he said.

        I was blushing really hard now. I kicked him but he dodged it. Then he sang "my virgin eyes saw something what is it?it it is a beauty and a bra and a pant,whose pant is it? Phoebe's pa..."I covered his mouth"stop singing "I demanded "no I won't"he sang "stop" I pleaded "make me"he whispered and I shivered.

          We were getting too touchy but neither him nor I gives a fuck,while I was busy struggling to cover his mouth, and he was fighting my hand from touching his mouth.

          Now he is hovering over me,his knees by my waist,now he was singing aloud "stop"I pleaded forgetting the position we are

         "Hmm I will stop if you let me do this"he said his thumb caressing my lips  "do what..."I didn't finish that word as he cut me off with an impatient kiss.

          I missed this" he said staring right into my eyes before continuing his assault on my lips now we are both getting lost in a heated make out session .

         Then he pulled away"Phoebe, I really like you, will u please be my girlfriend?"
I smiled and was about to say yes but hesitated "are you really sure about this?"I asked."yes I'm really sure,I like you so much phoebe please be my girlfriend"

"I don't think so...but yes" I shouted and he picked me up and twirled me around

        "Ahem"voices coughed.he dropped me and we both turned to the door and was met with our parents and faiths parents

        "How long have you guys been there"not sure if I'm am asking the right question

        Since the will you be my girlfriend part I think"Faith's mom replied.

         I feel heat rush to my face"um so what do you say"dave asked."um I don't think so... But yes"the mother's squealed at the same time.

         "Not again" the fathers' say at the same time.

        "That sounds familiar"Dave said before smiling at me.I think so too ,that was my answer to Dave.I blushed beet red
        They stole my sentence...

              1156 words
        Late update, I've been busy ,sorry guys