Chapter 4

Shea outfit in MM.

Shea Pov

Today was a chill day and I was walking around the house in my smiley face leggings and halter top. Heaven was with my dad. He said they need bonding time, they dont spend enough time together. I wasnt gone turn that down. Heaven is a handful. Shes only seven, but she is so damn smart, but she sassy as hell. I stay at that damn school because of her smart ass mouth. I guess you can say she got that from me. Then, theres the stubborn side of her. She get that from her dad. I love that lil girl to the moon and back though.

Im sitting- well layin on the couch watching tv and I heard someone at my door banging like the damn police. People know not to show up at my house unexpectedly. I hate that shit with a passion. I got up quietly and tipped over to the door and looked out the peephole. I look and its Shanell ass -_-. I snatched the door open.

"Why you tryin to knock a damn hole in my door!?" I said mugging her. She just smiled and walked right past my ass. Rude much?

"I wont doin all that so shut up. But I came to let you know wassup" She told me taking off her shoes. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Jay wants you in, but there one problem." She said looking everywhere but at me.

Oh, did I forget to tell you what took place? Oh damn, my bad yall. Okay so heres what happened.

*Flashback*

I was walking into the trap behind Shanell. We planned and talked everything out already, so things should run smooth. As soon as I stepped into the trap niggas was tryin to holla and hoes was muggin. I kept walking behind Shanell and we ended up at Jays office door. You could hear him yelling at someone, but you couldnt exactly hear what was being said.

Shanell crazy ass barged in not giving a damn. When the girl looked up she started snapping. Why she yelling though?

"Who the fuck is she!?" Jay turned his chair around and his eyes damn near popped out his head. Wait!! This that hoe I caught Jay with. Honestly I didnt give a damn. Jay her problem now. I looked down and seen that she was pregnant. Looks like we got another Vagisil case going on. She know damn well that aint his baby ahaha, let me stop and get serious.

Jay sat there speechless. Shanell right nicely grabbed ole girl by her arm and pushed her out the door and locked it. We all took a seat and was about to get to business until we were interrupted. She was banging on the door and it was starting to get on my nerves.

"Hold on one second" I got up and walked over to the door. I got there and snatched the door open and stepped out.

"Look here, you bang on that damn door again and imma chop yo shit off at the wrist. You gone have two nubs on the end of yo damn arms if you keep this up. Now, nobody want yo dirty ass man. All I want is a job. And in all honesty I dont need this damn job. So, do yourself a favor and find you some business." I said getting ready to walk off until she spoke.

"All you gone be is another hoe baggin his shit" She said with a smirk " And I'll make sure of it." She placed her hands on her hip.

"So you think you got more leverage over me boo? Alright. I can show you better than I can tell you." With that I walked back in and took my seat.

"You better not have done anything to my girl!" He yelled. I smiled.

"Boo, dont nobody got time to be worrying about her. All im here for is money. If she aint bringing me money then she a waste of my time. Plus if you were so worried you woulda brought yo ugly ass out here to see wassup." I said crossing my legs.

"Now, if you dont mind. Lets get down to business." He looked at me shocked.

"Bitch! Who the fuck you think you is! Dont you know I will kill yo ass!? I-" Yea imma stop him right there.

"First, im no bitch. Its A'mya" (A/N:Ah·my·ya) "to you. Second, come correct in this bitch or dont come at all. Third, with my skill baby it would be your honor to have me working with you, not for cause I work for no one. Is that clear, boss. Now, Shanell knows how to get in contact with me. You have her call me when ready to do business. Have a good day King." I gave Shanell a hug and kiss, Jay a head nod and I strutted out that hoe with a lil extra sway in my hips, cause I know he was looking."

*Flashback Over*

"So whats this problem you speak of?" I said turning on the tv.

"He wants you as his personal assistant."

"Devil is a lie...black lie at that" I said sitting up. She giggled like shit funny. I cant be his personal assistant.

"Well he said its that or nothing at all"

"We gone fix this shit today dammit!!" I grabbed my shoes, wallet, phone amd keys. "Shanell bring yo ass! Dont sit there and look lost." She hurried and grabbed her things. I locked up the house and sped to the trap.

We finally arrived and I headed for the door. Shanell put in her password and we walked in. Niggas was staring extra hard today. Fuck they lookin at? I looked down and forgot what I had on. Aha...oops. I should have changed clothes. I brushed off some of the comments and lustful looks as I marched to Jay's office. Fuck knocking.

"Who the fu-" Yall know I had to cut him off.

"What is this personal assistant shit you talking?" I questioned putting my hands on my hips. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. Then he looked at my stomach and he frowned like he was trying to put something together.

"Its exactly what you just said. Its a personal assistant position." He said smirking at me. Alright, I got his ass. Ill play for now, but please believe me, it wont be for long.

"Nigga, this aint no legitimate business. Talking about a damn personal assistant. You can kiss the crack of my ass." I said crossing my arms and looking off at a picture to the left of him. It was me and him one day at the park. Aww.

"Its that or nothing." He said sitting back in his chair.

"Okay, what am I supposed to be doing." I said taking a seat.

Jay Pov

I was in my office in deep thought. I dont know what I was thinking about, but that shit had me zoned out. I jumped hearing my door bust open.

"Who the fu-" She cut me off

"What is this personal assistant shit you talking?" She questioned putting her hands on her hips. I looked her up and down biting my lip. Damn she looking sexy ah hell. Them damn leggings...they just...just...I dont even know. I like her tattoo. She even got her belly button pierced. Wait, also got a beauty mark by her bellybutton.

"Its exactly what you just said. Its a personal assistant position." I said smirking at her.

"Nigga, this aint no legitimate business. Talking about a damn personal assistant. You can kiss the crack of my ass." She said crossing her arms and looking off at something.

"Its that or nothing"

"Okay, what am I supposed to be doing?" She asked taking a seat. She giving in so easy, this gone be fun as hell.

"Well as my personal assistant will be taking business trips with me and my partner Nuck, keeping up with my meetings, keep tabs on my money, bringing me food, keeping me company, etc." I told her.

"Nigga it sound to me like you need me to play wifey. I dont play wifey to anyone. I will happily do the duties of the trap, but catering to your needs. Thats a no. Get ole girl back up in here for that part." She said getting up and walking away. She got a birthmark shaped like a strawberry on her lower back.

She dont think I know, but I know its her. Her birthmarks gave her away. But imma let her play her game a little longer. I found my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excuse all the typos and stuff yall...im tired. But what yall think. Do you think this personal assistant job gone work out? Lol dont forget to vote and comment.

Deuces my niggettes.