Chapter 1: The Adopter

Chapter 1

Violets POV:

Im laying on my bed in the girls room rewatching the last OUAT episode on my laptop when suddenly mrs Rose the owner of the orphanage talks into the speakers "all children from the age of 10 to 17 please make your way to the hall".

Guessing from the message there was an adult here looking to adopt, getting off my bed i brush my hair quickly and look in the mirror, im wearing my OUAT t-shirt and a purple shorts. After a minute of fixing my self up to look presentable i walk to the hall where all the others would be by know. Knowing i wont be adopted (because teenagers never get adopted) i sitdown in a seat and continue to watch the episode not bothering to see who the adopter was, and just patiently waiting for this to be over.

After a while of waiting i decide to got back to the girls room instead of sitting there, but as im walking to the room a hand taps my sholder, i turn around to see mrs rose standing there. "Violet" mrs rose says, "yes?" i respond, "why are you walking back to the doorms without seeing the adopter?" she ask, "because i never get picked" i reply, "come on i think you will like to meet her" mrs rose says, "whats the point" i say looking down "no one ever adopts me" i say almost whispering, "come one just give her a try" she pleads "im sure you will like her and she would love to meet you im sure of it" she says with happyness in her voice, "fine" i mumble, I follow her into the room where we go to talk to the adopters. Once i enter the room my jaw drops to the floor and i cant move the adopter sitting in the room is Jennifer Morrison, THE JENNIFER MORRISN.

A/N

hey this is Coolcat if you enjoyed this first chapter plz vote and comment