Chapter 2: Meeting Jennifer Morrison

After a few moments of standing there in shock staring at Jennifer Morrison mrs Rose "coughs" and i am finaly able to move. I move from the doorway and sit down in the chair across from Jennifer. I'm still in shock to be able to speak, mrs rose picks up on this and says

"Jennifer Morrison is going to ask you a couple questions, is that ok Violet?"

"yeah.."i mumble quietly but just loud enough so they can hear.

"ok, well im Jennifer Morrison as you know...anyway um first question whats your name?"

"Violet Smith"

"Favourite colour?"

"Purple and Blue!"

"Hobbies?"

"i like to read, listen to music, oh and as you might know i watch OUAT, and im a oncer..." i mumble the last bit and look down, i look up and see her smile, i smile to.

"last question, its ok if you dont want to answer this question ,but i would like to know how you became an orphan if its ok with you.

this question shocks me, no one has really asked me how i became an orphan and only really mrs rose knows, i answer the question and just hope i dont break down into tears.

"um well, when i was 5 me and my family was heading to the airport, and um there was a drunk driver and they hit the side of the car... and... and it flipped over and... and i heard screams... and..."

i run out of the room with tears falling from my eyes as i run to the little garden that the orphange has, "why did they die, wh..hy them why did i only survived". all the questions that i haved kept hidden at the back of my mind all of these years came flooding back to me. As i'm running to the garden i suddenly run into something and fall backwards, i look up to see the last person i wanted to see today, kylie. She has brown hair and green eyes, and the "perfect" body that guys love and girls adore. And behind her is her little gang of "friends", and i guess your wondering "why dont i want to see her?" well ever since i came she had bullied me, and it looks like this time wasnt going to be an exception eighter.

"why you crying baby, did the adopter see your real side and hate you like all the others did?" she says in a mean tone. 

i get up and ignore her statement and try to walk away but before i reach the doors to outside i am slamed into the side of the brown old wall beside me by some of her gang. 

"NO ONE WALKS AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT, DO YOU UNDER STAND ME?" she half yells at me with anger in her voice. i stay silent hoping she'll just drop the subject, but instead it makes her mader.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BRAT!" she yells at me instead of staying silient i decide to put up with her.

"Its a free country i can do what i want, AND YOUR NOT IN CHARGE OF ME!!!!" i yell the last bit at her and i really regret it, she punches me staight in the face and soon her gang is beating me up. about 5 minutes later i'm still being bashed intill i hear a person yell "STOP" from the end of the hallway, quickly they stop bashing me and let go of me, and i fall to the ground and see the person who yelled at them was jennifer morrison, then i black out"

 A/N 

hope you like this chapter, plz vote and comment if you liked it :)