Chapter 4:

Jennifers POV

*day she goes to the orphanage*

It's 9:28 Am, 2 minutes instill I should be in the orphanage, and currently I'm sitting in my car debating if I should go through with this or not. Well I have wanted a kid for a while now but what would the media think?,  what if I don't make a good mum?, what if she hates me?

UGH I got to stop thinking about bad things and look on the good side. OK you can do this it can't be that hard right just go in there and adopt which everone you feel closet to you.

it's now 9:30, I get out of the car and walk to the front doors of the orphanage . I knock twice and shortly a middle age women with short hair answers the door.

"Ah Mrs Morrison this way please"

I follow her to a middle sized room, it's has a desk in the middle with two chairs on each side of it, it also has a table with a few draws lined against the wall.

"You can take a seat if you would like Mrs Morrison and I'll get the profiles out so you may look at them before you meet them.

I take a seat and the lady goes over to the draws lined on the wall and takes out over 30 folders and places them on the desk.

"These are all the profiles of the orphans here from the age group of 10 to 17, you may read through them or you could meet then first, what would you like to do?"

"I would like to read through them first if thats alright with you"

"OK, I'll be in the room to the right of this one so just let me know when your done"

"OK, thanks"

I open up the first folder and start to read.

*about 30 or so files later*

I have now read through all the files and one girl stood out to me, her names violet and she's 15.there wasn't much info in her file but I just for some reason felt a small connection with her, I think I'll adopt her but I'll ask if I can talk to with her first.

I wall out of the room I was currently in and walked over to the room where the owner said she would be, I knock and she opens the door.

"Hi, how did you go, do you know who you want to adopt?"she ask walking out of  the office

"Yeah,I would like to adopt violet but could I talk to her first?"

"Of course, I'll go get her and bring her to the room you where in before so you can talk"she says she then walks to the room where I was and quickly puts all the files away then exits the room.

I sit down in the chair I sat before and about 6 minutes later Mrs rose and violet enter the room and as soon as she enters her mouth opens, I'm guessing she knows me from ouat as she is wearing an ouat shirt.I just sit there awkwardly and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about ten minutes of violet standing there and looking at me she sits down in the chair across from me. Once she sits down I ask her a few questions.

~~~~~~~a few questions later~~~~~~~~~

I have just asked violet some questions like her favourite colour and I'm debating weather or not if I ask her about her past, it has been good for the little while we have been talking and I feel a small cosnnection towards her. I decide I will ask her,  OK here I go..

"OK last question, you don't have to answer this but I was wondering how you became an orphan"

A/N
Ok so im gonna end it here as a tiny cliff hanger what will jen think of her past?
Anyway i thought I should update it sorry its short and its been forever since I have updated

Also im thinking on writing another story I will still continue this one, the story I might wright will be a taylor swift fanfic,

Also question of the day, are any of you swifties? Anyway byeee for now :)