The Worst/Best Collage Year Ever .5.

CHANCE'S  P.O.V.

        "no way" jay said, his eyes wide with thrill.

        "yes way man" i said

        "no, no way" he just didn't want to agree, and its starting to get really irritating.

        "yes way"

        "no"

        "yes"

        "no"

        "dude"

        "what?"

        "shut up"

        "okay" he said, finally giving up, or not " details" he added.

        "no man were in public" i whisper yelled at him, he obviously didn't take a clue that i wasn't going to go into details.

        "so who cares if my bro had 'the' dream about his girl room mate" he practically yelled, that earned him a punch in the arm and a couple of whistles and howls from a nearby group of guys. i flashed them my little birdie as we walked out of the Starbucks. God this was annoying.

        "so....no details?" he asked. was there really any detail though? i woke up before anything really happened.

        "nope" i said popping the 'P'

        "you're no fun" he said punching me in the arm.

        "more pranks tonight? i kind of like her better when shes hashed" i said smiling

        "your whipped dude, and only if i can stay and see what so fun about a hashed Caroline" he said wagging his eyebrows. it wouldn't hurt would it?

         "Caroline I'm back! Jays here too" i yelled as we entered the apartment. it was almost 7:00 p.m. and it was dark. the t.v.  flashed from the living room, and a sleeping Caroline was out cold on the couch. jay and i passed each other a glance and got straight to work. while Jay worked on the brownies i got some other food whipped up so it wasn't obvious. looking at the counter we had, chips, soda, tacos, brownies hashed, some dips, carrots, and we even had some hashed cookies. it was time to put our plan into action. i turned off the t.v. and the apartment was pitch black. the only light was from the clock that read '7:59'. we waited and as soon as it tuned 8:00 we attacked the sleeping Caroline.

        "TIMBER" we yelled as we jumped on the back of the couch causing it to flip. Caroline screamed and we all landed with a thud. her head popped up of of the blanked, her hair a mess, a baggy grey shirt on, and shorts, it was pretty much the sexiest thing ever.

        "what.the.FUCK" she yelled, she hadn't seemed to notice jay was behind her. i nodded and jay got plan 'b' right as Caroline was about to go on a lecture he squirted her with the water gun. surprised she stopped, frozen.

        "jays here by they way" i whispered with a smirk

        "AND we have food" jay added from behind. that seemed to bring a smile to Caroline face.

        "good I'm starved!" she said but in a whisper she added "ill deal with you once he leaves, don't want any witnesses" and with that i couldn't help but smile. we flipped the couch back over and headed to the kitchen.

        "lets eat" jay said with a smirk, this should be fun. we loaded our paper plates with food and headed back to the couch.

        It took us all of maybe 10 minutes to finish our food, and we sat back and watched as Caroline ate the cookies.