Nine

Emma was right...when is Emma ever wrong? All Regina needed was a sub friend just like Emma had Ivy as her new dom friend. Now, she doesn't feel so weird about Ivy anymore. She definitely doesn't feel weird about her new life anymore either. However the main problem remains: she is still a single mother of two. Worst of all, her daddy is the bestfriend to her eldest child and the eldest daughter to her bestfriend. How was this going to work? How would they ever have play time again?

"Mom! Mom? Are you even listening to me?" The pestering voice makes Regina want to swat the source away but she isn't really feeling little so her mother instincts are priority.

"What?" She mumbles lowly without removing her attention from her phone. Mary pops down on the couch, finding her mother's new task interesting. Never has Regina been so focused on her phone to the point where she is nibbling on her lip and frowning.

"What's that?"

"Nothing!" Regian jumps, startled from not knowing Mary was so close. "What did I tell you Snow?"

"Stay in a child's place." Mary huffs and hugs her chest with a pout like the brat she is.

"And what does that mean?"

"To mind my business if it does not pertain to me."

"Good," Regina nods, feeling elated and hopes to god that Mary didn't make out all of the play toys she were buying online. She found an adult catologue that had cute clothes and cute toys and a shit ton of cute stuff. She definitely knows that Emma would enjoy the onsies and the plaid dolly dresses. "Now, this better be important."

"It is," Mary nods firmly and clears her throat with the professional trait she received from her mother in posture. "Now that I have your attention. I want to talk to you about you and dad."

"What about me and him?" Regina immediately frowns. She's dreading the conversation already.

"Well, I think you should give him another chance mama."

"No, thats not happening. He already had his chances Mary-"

"And it almost worked out! That's how I got here right? So maybe this time will be the time."

"Mary, listen to me sweetie." Regina begins with seriousness that has Mary almost on the verge of tears due to the rejection. She just wants her parents together. That's all she ever wanted and she knows that they will do anything for her so the first phase in her plan will work out even if it kills her. "You dont know your father the way I know him. I'm happy where I am now alright? I don't need a man."

All I really need is Emma. Dear god is she perfect!

"B-but," and the waterworks starts. It always melts Regina's heart when Mary gives her that pout and trembles her lip. Regina can't, for the life of her, resist the urge. "Can you at least try to be friends? Please? For me?"

Regina sighs to take control over herself. It's the least she can do for her daughter right? She'd kill to see her mother co parent more with her own father, but her mother was too bitter to ever show any affection towards anyone. As a result, she understands Mary's wants and desires BUT she will not go any further with Daniel ever again. All she wants is her Daddy and she knows her worth; Daniel definitely isn't worth it.

"Okay fine, I will try to be friends with your father but that's it," Regina concludes without knowing what's in store.

"Great! He's on his way now. I figured since Lil is out with Em, you guys can have alone time with me!"

Regina is simply dumbfounded by her daughter's wickedness and the way she completely regained her composure. She makes a note to never fall for Mary's antics again, but knows it will always come to fail. But still, with that urge she nearly yells,