Qualifications for Tournament

Izuku POV
After waking up in an actual bed for the first time I did my normal routine grabbed my sleeping mask and wore a green tee, baggy blue pants, and red combat boots and went out to go to the qualifications for the tournament.

God of highschool stadium
After getting inside they had given us some black wristband and gave me a shot after they had told us to wait in the stadium while walking around I notice a guy reading a book with a baseball bat in a holder, somebody listening to music, another was just a girl chewing gum, and a girl with a wooden sword so after sitting down and waiting for the qualifications to start I met a guy who looked the same age as me he was wearing athletic shoes, black jeans, and a sweatshirt and had messy black hair we started talking then he said.

Unknown guy: So what do you think.

Izuku: Even though they say you should sleep for 8 hours it seems to short we should just sleep for 10 instead.

Unknown Guy: I agree he said with a smile.

Izuku: Izuku Midoryia

Unknown guy: Arata Sawada

Then somebody I assumed another judge had just said the qualifications start and gave us the rules.

Unknown Announcer: The qualifications start now this is a free for all those black wristbands we have given you let's you see the opponent's level and health and those shots we have given you were filled with nanites which will heal you so you guys can go all out with your quirks and whoever are the last 32 will move on to the official tournament now fight.

Many were confused about what was happening then suddenly many had started fighting each other over arguments and looking at each other while I was just sleeping with the mask over my eyes.

No-ones POV
Judges room
Unknown Judge with red hair: This year seems to be interesting than the rest.

Judge with blue hair: Many seem to be using their quirks or just using pure strength but later in these matches quirks won't just make you win your match automatically and it seems like the quirkless people are just sitting interesting.

Judge with red hair: But who do you think will win in this quarter.

Judge R: Number 41.

Judge with green hair: Do you know why this kid was in a high maximum prison and he doesn't even have a quirk.

Judge R: It was interesting to me too but I chose not to ask it could mess with his performance in this tournament.

Judge with white hair: I think number 105 will win
'Starts shivering' she's a real monster.

Judge with red hair. But we know that these quirkless people will probably make the cut because the others are uniting, going for people with lower levels, and start lashing out only those who trust in their abilities and not levels will make the cut.
Back in the stadium

Everyone had started fighting someone had somebody in a gold while standing up, a big guy was throwing people around, somebody had made their opponents punch go the other way while he punched him back with force enough to push him back, somebody was swinging their bat and biting people in the head while studying, as the girl with the sword was about to be attacked Izuku rushed forward and grabbed his hands while smiling then the girl had hit him in the stomach with her sword while saying she doesn't need help from him then Izuku with his hero instincts had saved the girl from being attacked again with great speed after she thought.