Witch! Celestia Ludenberg x Princess! Sayaka Maizono (DR Kingdoms)

Non-Despair
Takes Place In Danganronpa Kingdoms, Which Is An AU Which Will Have Multiple Parts Focusing On Different Characters And Ships.

Green substance poured out of a huge cauldron, and dripped onto the cold, stone floor. A large spoon was swirled around in the bowl, and the young witch standing above it smirked.

She was Celestia Ludenberg, the most powerful and dangerous witch in the Singing Kingdom. Even other royalty and peasants from other kingdoms knew her name, and many feared her. No one dared to challenge her, and those who did... lost greatly.

She was now making another potion for her small witch shop, hidden in the woods behind the Singing Kingdom's main village. She sold many witchy and dark trinkets inside, including cursed poker cards which she sometimes challenged customers to a game with.

The haunting goop Celeste was making would make even a fairy grow smaller.

After a few more ingredients were added, and lots more stirring, the witch could finally take out the potion.

She grabbed a few clear bottles, and started spooning the green liquid into the bottles, filling them up completely.

Then, she put all of the bottles onto a tray, and brought it into the front of her shop.

She placed the potions on a shelf labeled 'Size Potions,' specifically in the small potion section.

The young witch grinned, and then turned around as the bell on the door sounded.

Hifumi Yamada, the prince of the Fanfic Kingdom, and a regular customer of 'Queen Of Liar's Witch Shop', pranced inside the tiny building.

"Hello, M'lady." He said, walking over to the witch.

"Ah! Hello Yamada. Come to buy another 'love' potion for your 2D lover?"

"You know me well, M'lady."

The prince stopped by a few times a week to buy love potions for his 2D waifu, Princess Piggles. Celeste didn't know how he gave them to her, but she didn't really care.

Celestia grabbed a tall bottle with eerie pink liquid in the 'Love Potions' section of the biggest shelf in the shop.

She handed it over to Hifumi, who took it eagerly.

"Thank you, M'lady." Hifumi dropped 5 golden coins into Celestia's open hand, and the witch quickly drew her hand back and put the gold coins into a black pouch she had with her.

Celeste smirked.

"Come again sometime!" She said as the prince left her shop, the golden bell ringing again.

The young witch went through the back of her shop, placed the black pouch gently on a counter, and outside to the dark forest.

She went deeper inside the woods with every step she took, and finally sat down on the ground against a tree, her black dress spreading out around her.

Oh how the young witch dreamed of being a gorgeous Queen, high up in an extravagant castle. She wouldn't have to sell potions; she would be served the finest of Royal Milk Tea.

And everyone would bow to her.

The black haired woman closed her eyes, and took a deep breath of the pine air.

Then, she could feel eyes glaring at her.

She shot her eyes open, and sat up straight.

The young witch looked around carefully, examining the area for any signs of stalkers watching her.

Once she didn't find anything strange in the area, she stood up, and straightened out her skirt.

"H-hello?"

The witch spun around to see a blue haired girl standing slightly behind the tree Celeste had been propped against.

The witch recognized this young bluenette in front of her. She was the princess of the Singing Kingdom; the kingdom she was standing in right now.

"Why were you watching me, Princess?" Celestia asked Sayaka Maizono.

"I was picking flowers in a field nearby, and once I finished, I decided to come into town. Then, I saw you sitting against this tree and I wanted to meet you. Your Celeste, the most powerful witch of the Singing Kingdom?" The singing princess twirled her blue locks in her hands.

"Yes, you are correct." Celeste smirked. "What's it like living in a castle and being royalty?"

"Eh... well it's not what most civilians expect. One day I'll have to choose a prince to marry. There's also many guys trying to get with you... but the castle is gorgeous and you get to wear fancy dresses all the time!" Sayaka exclaimed, beaming.

"Ah, just what I thought it would be like. I've always wanted one day just to bask in the palace's lights." Celeste said, clasping her hands together.

"What's it like being a witch, Celeste?" Sayaka asked, and Celeste glanced into the princess's eyes.

"I spend all day working on potions, and one of the princes comes to buy a love potion for his 2D lover every week."

"Hifumi I suppose?"

"Heh, yes. But I have to say, I love being a witch. Many people know my name..." Celeste said, smiling slightly.

"Celeste, how about one day you come to the castle to see what it's like to be royalty, and I'll stay with you for a day to view your witch perspective?" The singer questioned.

"Oh... that would be a dream come true."

Sayaka brought the witch into an embrace.

"We'll plan on it!" The singer said, smiling brightly.

I guess this calls for a part 2!
I hope you have a great day or night!