Chapter 31

Forgive my grammar mistakes

It makes me so happy to see that people from all over the world read my story. Thank you guys. 😘😘

Sky's POV

Raising a child is not a child's game at all. I don't remember the sleepless night we had in order to take care of our baby. Sometimes he will start crying in the middle of the night or sometimes he won't sleep till dawn, making us stay awake with him too.

Changing diapers, bathing him, feeding him and so many more things which I don't even remember now. Our world was revolving around our baby boy only, we hardly were getting time for ourselves. It's not that I am complaining, I am utterly enjoying being a father along with Ray but sometimes, I kind of give up but Ray keeps me going somehow.

Everyone else usually visits us from time to time. Alex and Ryder were the only one who could come and visit Sun on a daily basis, after all Alex is the biological father so I can't blame him. Sun also seems to be extra happy whenever Alex is around him.

It's been a month since Sunshine was born, Ray is fully healed now and was able to move from one to another without any difficulty. So we decided to take a break and invited Alex and Ryder to look after Sun while we slept for the  whole day. We haven't slept for almost a month, like literally.

So, we handed Sun over to them and asked them to call us if something came up. Luckily nothing came up since we didn't get a call or message from them and we slept the whole day and night off. We woke up only to have our lunch and dinner in between, we badly needed it.

According to others, we kind of started acting like weirdo due to lack of sleep. There was a time when I literally fell asleep in standing position while brushing my teeth. And there was this incident when Ray was feeding the milk to the pillow instead of Sun who was laying just beside the pillow.

"It's time you two should take a rest." That's what Alex said when he witnesses these kinds of things almost everyday. We denied it though but Alex being Alex didn't hear us and ordered us to take a rest a day or two, so here we were sleeping like crazy.

***

I don't know after how many hours, days or months when I finally woke up. I was feeling more refreshed and relaxed now. I looked at the sleeping figure next to me, he was still sleeping peacefully. Pregnancy has made him a bit thinner and taking care of the baby was tiring him up a lot, even though he never complained but I know he needed the break as much as I did.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was showing eleven in the morning, it means we slept for the whole day and night yesterday and now it is almost noon the next day.

"Wake up kitten." I whispered into Ray's ear and peck his lips with mine.

He stirred a bit in his sleep and started searching for something on bed while roaming his hand on bed, I know what he was searching for and I am sure he will be jolting up in bed in

... 3

... 2

... 1

"WHERE IS OUR BABY!!!???"

Yup I was right.

"Relax love, did you forget that he is with Alex and Rye. They want us to get some and rest ...."