back at home

Ash was on his way home from winning the alola pokemon League to meet pof. Oak and tell him the good news. Coming home with him were rotom dex, mallow, sophocles, lillie, kiawe and lana. Their plane just landed and they got off after using the restroom and grabbing a bite to eat. They started to head down the road to pof. Oaks lab ash started to jog ahead.

"Ash wants the rush?" ask lillie trying to keep up. Ash slows down so everyone can catch up.

"Sorry guys but i can't wait to meet all my friends again it's been so long since i saw them." said ash in reply to lilly's question.

"But ash didn't we see your pokemon a few months ago?" ask sophocles.

"Yes but i have not seen my friends from my other adventures in the other pokemon regions." said ash

"Wait how many other regions have you been too?" ask Kiawe

"A Lot of them. Now let's get going" said ash running up the hill to the lab.

"Hey wait up ash" yelled everyone as they started to run up the hill with ash. Onces they made it up the ash raing the door ball.

"Pof. oak i'm back from alola" said ash but no one answered. Ash knocked on the door and it opened and standing in the doorway was a tall man wearing a blue shirt a yellow and green necklace and had brown hair. He gave a smile and said "long time no see ash" before letting everyone in.

"Ash how is this?" ask rotom dex

"This is Gary, my oldest rival and prof. Oak's grandson" said ash

"That's right ash but i became a pokemon professor like my grandpa" said gary

"hey...um Gary to you know we're your grandpa is?"ask Lillie

"ya he's out back feeding the Pokemon come on I will take you to him" says Gary

"OK" said everyone at almost the same time. Gary led them out back to where all the Pokemon were and started to walk to the forest where all the bug Pokemon like to hang out.

"where is he the forest is starting to get very hard to keep up with you Gary" said Lana

"not too much further there is a cleaning up ahead" said Gary as he jumped over a big tree root into the cleaning. Ash and the others followed Gary in to the clearing but no one was there it was empty.

"Hey where did Gary go?" ask Mallow

"SURPRISE"...

--------------------------------------------------

hey guy this is the end of part one of my new story more is on the way I promis and if you have anything you want to happen in the story let me know in the comments thanks for reading.