in the eyes of a pokemon

Brock and Cilan removed the lids of the incubators and stood back gary was the first one to hatch. He was a small black pokemon with a red tip on its tail.

"What is gary roto dex?" ask Sophocles

"It's a Zorua a very uncome pokemon"

Ash was next he had hatched into a light blue frog like pokemon with white foam around its neck.

"What pokemon is ash?" ask misty

"He's a Froakie the water starter in the kalos region"

"There both look like they're in good health"

"I agree brock let let them sleep for now"

Everyone let them sleep but took turns watching them in case one woke up. Pikachu and Greninja were sitting in the tree above the eggs keeping a close eye on ash. A few minutes before it was time to make the launch gary woke up and lifted his head to look around ash followed a few seconds later.

"Hey everyone there up come quick" yelled Tracey Sketchit

every one stopped what they were doing to say hi to gary and ash. Pikachu and Greninja also came down from the tree to say hi. Gray tried to stand up but not being used to standing on four legs he falls down, ash laughs and tries to stand up as well but ash didn't fall like gary. Ash hadn't Greninja let seen so when he looked behind him and saw Greninja ash jumped into Greninja arms trying to give him a hug. But fell short and landed in between Greninja legs and hit his head into the tree that Pikachu and Greninja were sitting in everyone laughed at ash. Ash got mad and tried to attack max with water Shuriken but they popped in his hands. This scared everyone but Gary still laughed.

"You can't even do a basic attack this is too funny" said gary

"What are you laughing at? You can't even stand up" said ash this made gary stop laughing.

"Are you ok ash" ask pikachu

"Yay i fine wait you talk now?"

"No you idiot we are pokemon now meaning we can talk to pokemon like humans"

"That makes seans but does that mean that they can't understand us"

"Yes"

Ash turned to look at everyone and saw they were still in shock when he tried to attack them.

"Sorry everyone" said ash trying to communicate but no one understood him

" i think he's try to say sorry" said rotom dex

"How will we know what they are saying? Only pokemon can understand pokemon" said Sophocles

"Hold on dose ash's pokedex have a rotom inside" said clement

"Yes a rotom lives inside ash's pokedex why?"

"Rotom is a pokemon and there for understand pokemon plus it can also speak english there for making it a pokemon translator"

"Your right clement but rotom has never told us anything pikachu say before" said Sophocles

"Maybe you just have to ask him. Hey rotom dex can you translate what ash is saying?" said max

"Yes but my programing tells me that i can not"

"Your programing? But you are a pokemon you don't have programing" sai max

"Yes i am a pokemon but if i live in a machine i must do that machines programing"

"What if we change your programing so you can talk to us and tell us what ash and gary are saying? How does that sound" said celeomt

"Ok we can do it but we need someone that know some basic coding skills and someone with basic machine skills"

"We can do that" said max, celomet and Sophocles. Soon they got to work on rotom dex while the other pokemon tried to help ash and gary adjust to their new bodys befor to long ash and Gary knew how to run and how to use some basic pokemon moves.

"Ok rotom dex that should do it now give it a try?" ask max

Rotom dex went over to ash and gary and asked

"How are you guys doing"

"We are doing great rotom dex" said ash

"What did he say?"

"He said cake butterfly battle ball"

"I think we need to go back to the drawing board on this guy"

"Agreed how about you two play while we try to get rotom dex fixed how does that sound"

Ash and Gary nod and went to play in the woods with pikachu. They went a few meters away from camp when a showed aperd behind them.

--------------------------------------------------

end of this chapter you know the drill