the eggs

As ash and gary head back to the lab pof. Oak went to tell everything to Ash's. Which he knew won't be easy but he didn't choice. pof. Oak went to the middle of the clearing and stood up on an old tree stomp.

"Everyone can i please have your attention i have some very important news about ash and my grandson gary" shouted pof. Oak as loud as he could, everyone stopped talking and went over to pof. Oak.

"What is it pof. Oak?" ask Tracey Sketchit

"Well ash and gary have agreed to try my new experiment which could change a human into a baby pokemon..."

"What you are going to turn ash into a baby pokemon" shouted misty from the edge of the cleaning with everyone holding her back from pof. Oak

"Relax misty ash and gary will be in no harm and can change them back at any time, i just need to tell all that you are going to look after them as babies and how you need to treat them ok"

"Ok but if something goes wrong with ash i will make you pay"

"Ok let head to the lab and i will tell you everything on the way"

So everyone started to head back to the lab where ash and gary were waiting. On the way pof. Oak told everyone that they can't call them by their real name or there will be trouble and about the eyes and how they must be treated like normal baby pokemon. Once they got to the lab everyone said how they felt about this after that pof. Oak told everyone but ash and gary to get out of the lab. Soon pof. Oak gotta work on ash and gary and after a few minutes pof. Oak had two eggs in front of him he put as in a red incubator and gary in a blue one then took them outside to give them to brock for he was a pokemon breeder.

"Ok brock the red one is ash and the blue one is gary, i think you should head down to Viridian City past Viridian forest to start your journey now off you all go and contact me if there are any problems. Said pof. Oak as they walked to Viridian forest.

They didn't get too far into Viridian forest because of their big group.

"We should make camp here before it gets too dark," said Brock as he put down the eggs by a neby tree.

"Camp but i didn't pack to go camping" said Lillie

"Don't worry Lillie we can get more gear in town but we are going to have to share a tent" said Serena as she set up her tent. After a few minutes they made camp and were having dinner.

"So what pokemon do you think is going to be?" ask dawn

"I think he's going to be a eevee" said Max

"Why a eevee max?" ask may

"Because eevee is cute and has a lot of different forms it can take"

"That ture but he could be a Pichu because he like pikachu so much"

"I guess we have to wait and see"

After eating dinner everyone went to sleep but hiding in the trees above was a pokemon looking for its master. In the morning everyone got up and started to eat breakfast when they heard pikachu scream...

"PIKAA"

"What was that" ask Roto dex

"Up there look it's team rocket" said Cilan pointing to a big hot air balloon in the air.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jesse!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth, that's right!"

"Wobuffet!"

"What are you doing here" ask Bonnie

"Here to get pikachu of course..." said jesse

"And we are stealing your eggs as well bye now" said james

Team rocket's balloon was now really high in the air and out of reach for there pokemon to attack. Then out of the trees a blue pokemon jumps up to the cage and cuts it down from the balloon then it starts to climb up the balloon and pops its.

 Then out of the trees a blue pokemon jumps up to the cage and cuts it down from the balloon then it starts to climb up the balloon and pops its

"Hu... aaaah team rocket is blasting off again" yell team rocket as they lose control of the balloon and land somewhere far away.

"Get the eggs" yelled brock but before anyone got to the falling eggs the blue pokemon caught them in its arms and pikachu with its long tongue.

"Thanks," said Brock, taking the eggs from its arms.

"What pokemon is it?" ask Kiawe

"It a hold on checking..." stared roto dex

"It's a Greninja from the kalos region what's one doing here" said Clemont

"Hey that my job"

"Clemont don't you remember this his Greninja it's Ash Greninja remember the red spikes"

" I remember Bonnie but didn't it leave Ash to help zygarde with something"

"yay maybe it's done and it came here for ash?"

"There's a good change of that happening"

"Hey if you three will stop talking to each other, the eggs are hatching" yelled misty. Serena, Bonnie and Clemont stop talking and look over at the eggs in brocks arms, they were glowing.

--------------------------------------------------

this is the end of part 3 you know the drill thanks for reading