Eyes

"He's here! He's here! Wow! He's soo handsome today!"

Screams and cheers were heard as they watched the young man leaning on the Mercedes GLS as he talked to a girl.

"Krist! Krist!" The girls giggled when they saw the two walk in their direction, hand in hand.

"Don't squeal too much, Namtan might eat our heads later." A girl nudged her friend.

"Gosh! I can't believe that a famous singer like Krist is having a relationship with that snake." The other girl glared.

"What can we do? Namtan is from a well-known family, we can't piss her off."

Krist annoyingly stared at his so-called girlfriend who was clinging onto his arm.

"Namtan, leave my hand." Krist snarled but Namtan pretended that she didn't hear anything.

Krist rolled his eyes, noticing the unnecessary attention they were receiving from all the students, it was making him uncomfortable.

"I told you, just leave me alone Namtan! Just give me some peace here!" Krist grumbled under his breath, occasionally smiling and waving with his free hand at his fans who smiled at him respectfully.

"Come on Kit! Don't be soo grumpy, I'm your lover." Namtan leaned her head on Krist's shoulder.

Krist clenched his teeth. Lover? Were they?

Namtan never cared about him, yet she has the audacity to call themselves lovers. If not for his parents he would have long dumped the girl beside him. But he still doubted the girl would leave him alone even if he pushes her away.

"Namtan, stop acting as if you are in love with me." Krist snapped when they reached the locker hallway.

"But I love you, Kit!" Namtan pouted and the action made Krist mad.

"No, you don't! You already ruined my life since high school! I'm begging you to stop this nonsense! Let me live my university days in peace!" Krist clutched his fingers in a fist in anger.

Namtan's pout vanished from her lips as a devilish smile look over. Her whole expression turned dark. She took a step towards Krist and wounded her arm around his shoulder. Krist just stared back at her, daring her to speak the words which he knew was coming.

"Don't be silly, Kit." Namtan placed her forehead on Krist's shoulder while the singer just stayed like a rock.

"Namtan gets what she wants and Krist Perawat is one of it. You know you shouldn't mess with me, singer. You do remember Jenna, right babe?"

Krist gulped. He closed his eyes trying to control the anger that was building up in him.

"And don't forget about your mom. She's soo fond of me that she only wants me to be your life partner." Namtan smirked as she pulled away.

She straightened Krist's tie and patted his shoulder not being bothered by the hard stoned glare directed towards her. She smiled.

"Know that behind this singer you have become, my dad has a big part in it."

Krist's breath hitched, he felt a pang in his heart hearing what Namtan said. Namtan smirked getting the reaction she wants. This always works on the famous young singer.

"And we are lovers in front of the public and it'll stay like that forever." Namtan leaned her face closer to Krist, tiptoeing to reach Krist's lips as the latter didn't make any effort to move closer.

Namtan closer her eyes as her lips were just inches away from the singer's.

"Aw! I'm sorry!"

Namtan and Krist turned their heads towards the direction of the sound, accompanied by a series of books falling on the floor.