Run Away

I was really scared to be running away. But I have a reason, and that reason is that my brother punched my boyfriend and told him to never see me again. I never want to see Ben again.

"Jacob how are you feeling." All I heard was silence. I took a quick look over at him. Aw he was asleep. While he was asleep that gave me some time to think. Our relationship was going way too fast. I really like him but I don't want everything to go by fast. We have only been dating for like not even a month. I started to cry because this relationship was going too fast and was probably going to end soon and not on a good note.

"Charli what's wrong."

"Huh or sorry I thought you were asleep and weren't paying attention."

"Charli I am always paying attention to you."

"Jacob please don't say that"

"But it is the truth and we both know this."

Through my tears I managed to say something. "Jacob please go back to sleep. I will help you later on today."

"No not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Jacob stop it!"

"Stop what caring about you because if that is so I will never do that."

"Jacob that is exactly it. Our relationship is going way too fast. And I know that things are going to end very badly and I don't want that."

"Don't worry Charli I promise I will never let that happen trust me."

"Jacob I do trust you. I just don't trust myself."

"Why is that."

"Because, Jacob I never trust myself because whenever I do trust myself everything goes wrong. I can't trust myself and I never will agian."

"Why is that Charli. You trusted yourself when we first meet and when I asked you to be my girlfriend and now you don't is all because of me, is that why you are not trusting yourself anymore huh!"

"Jacob stop yelling at me! When I am yelled at I can't think!"

"Well I am so sorry Charli!"

"Jacob stop please!"

"No not until you tell me that I am the reason that you can't trust yourself!"

"No Jacob you're not okay! Now please stop yelling at me! Your hurt and you're making things worse for you now please go to sleep or tomorrow you won't be able to think at all tomorrow."

"Charli I am sorry. I am messed up right now because of the hit in the head."

"Please don't talk about it. We are here at your house."

"We can sleep in my room."

"Um... Jacob we have been dating for a while but I don't think we should."

"We already did."

"Ya but for only like 10 minutes."

"Charli its find calm down."

"Okay. Now all I have to do is meet your parents."

"You already have."

"What?" When I walked into his house there I saw my principal and my math teacher. "Jacob you didn't tell me that your parents were our principal and our math teacher." I whispered to him.

"I didn't think it would matter."

"It kind of does because they're your parents. What if they don't like me outside of school, what if they hate me?"

"They will love you, trust me."

"Okay."