Going Home

"So where to Miss Charlotte?"

"Back home. And its Charli."

"I know its Charli. What are you going to do when we get to your house."

"I'm going to talk to my brother."

"Really?"

"Yes and you should go home a little after we get to my house."

"Why?"

"Because do you see what time it is. We have school tomorrow."

He looked at the clock. It read 7 o'clock. A lot of time has passed since school ended at 3 o'clock.

"Okay when it is 8:30 I will go home."

"Okay."

We pulled into my driveway. Thank goodness my brother hasn't left. Once the car was in park I ran out of it and into the house. My brother was laying on the couch.

"Ben!" Then he move to look at who was calling him. Once he was it was me he got off the couch and ran to me.

"Charli I am so sorry."

"I know you are. Its okay."

"Thank goodness you forgave me."

"I am not like Amanda remember."

"I know."

"Speaking of Amanda where is she?"

Ben took a minute to respond. He must have been thinking of where she was.

"Oh she is at our dad's house. He found out that she wasn't gone for a school trip when she was supposed to be at his house. So now she is there for the next two weeks."

"Does Mom know?"

"Yea she was the one who told him."

"Oh I see."

Then Jacob walked in and Ben walked up to him. Oh God, Ben not again. But something happened that shocked me. He held out a hand to Jacob and when Jacob took it they shook their hands. I smiled and Jacob laughed because of me smiling. I am glad they made up. I think they will be great friends.

"So Jacob hows your eye."

"Its fine now. Don't worry if my little sister's boyfriend said something like I said to me I would have done the same thing. That's just how older brothers are of their younger sisters."

"Oh Okay. By the way Charli, Mom and Dad went out for dinner so I'm cooking dinner tonight."

"I'll go order so pizza."

"Ha you are the smartest thing ever."

"Nope I just know that my brother might burn the house down if he cooks anything."

"Love you too Charli."

Then I called the pizza place and ordered us three some pizza. Ben stayed downstairs and watched his movie with his pizza box and Jacob and I took our pizza box and movie up to my room. Jacob had gotten the movie and when the opening titles said If I Stay I was a little bit shocked. I always wanted to see this movie yet he didn't know that. I bet that Ben told him to get that movie while I was getting the pizza. I was also shocked that we both cried during the sad part. I love him so much. I don't know how to do something like this for him. I guess I will have to talk to Abby for some help.

We ended up falling asleep after the movie. He was sleeping on the floor and I was in my bed. We didn't realize that we had fallen asleep until my alarm went off and 7:30. I woke up to the alarm but Jacob just kept sleeping. It was actually really cute. I didn't want to wake him so I decided to wait until I was done getting ready.

"Jacob wake up." Then he pulled me into an embrace. "Jacob its time to wake up."

"Give me five more minutes mom." That's when I got an idea

"But Jacob what if one of the other football jocks takes Charli away from you. And you wouldn't know it because you had to sleep in five more minutes."

"I'm up." Then I kissed him on the check

"Oh wow that was you. I was dreaming and that was my mother talking... Wait I fell asleep at your house?"

"Ya we both zonked out at about 9:50."

"Oh. Well what time is it now?"

"Um 8:25."

"Shot Charli I have some clothes so I will be right back."

Then he ran to my closet and grabbed a bag then ran into the bathroom. After 10 minutes he was back and already dressed.

"So Charli ready to go to school."

"As ready as I'll ever be."