Redo (Charli's P.O.V.)

"You brought us here?"

"Yea I thought we could have a do over of our second date." I smiled at him.

He leaned over towards me. Then he kissed me. It was the best kiss ever. It wasn't like any other one of our kisses. I broke the kiss.

"Hey what the-"

I got out of the car and ran.

"You have to catch me first."

"Its on my little cherry."

He started calling me that after about 2 weeks in our relationship. I actually kind of liked it.

"Again only if you can catch me!"

Then I started running like my life depended on it. So that's when I can't run for crap. About after a minute Jacob had caught up to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled my into his chest. I could feel his abs on my back. He felt so strong.

"So I caught you."

"Not quite." Then I escaped from his grasp and started to run. I didn't make it that far.

"You want to try that again my little cherry?"

"I pretty sure my answer is no." Then he turned me so I was facing him now.

"Charli you are so beautiful." I blushed the moment he finished saying his sentence.

"Stop it you're making me blush."

Then he pushed me against our tree and stared at me. Then the next moment his soft pink lips hit mine. Every time he kissed me it felt like the first. Man life is good so far. Then he pulled away.

"Charlotte I need to tell you something."

He only called me by my full name when he needed to tell my something super important.

"Yea?" I struggled to answer. I could feel my tears about to burst. No, I can't cry I need to be strong.

"I'm sorry, but I am leaving for about a month and I don't know if I will come back."

"No you can't! Jacob you can't please don't."

"I'm sorry Charli and I mean it. I'm sorry."

I bursted out crying. He can't leave me. Why would he leave me.

"When are you leaving?" I managed to say while still bawling my eyes out.

"In two days."
----------------------------------------------
Sorry the chapter is so short. It's a... CLIFFHANGER!