Grand magic Games

Btw I dong really remember this arc so I don't know the Grand Magic games all to well but I will try to do my best to make it seem like the games!

Today was finally the day that the guilds go to the grand magic games so the WolfMoon guild headed to the arena, the runways with hats and glasses on.

When they got there they made it to their area in the arena and listened to the announcers "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the Grand Magic Games to tell which guild is the strongest guild in FIORE!" The announcer announces getting everyone pumped up for the games, people are cheering from the stands, and supporting certain guilds "Now most of you dong know but we have a new guild with us that can be found in Lapus Nabu, this new guild is the WolfMoon Guild!" He announces and the new guild stands up.

Freed lowers his hat so his face is less visible, the second announcer grands the mic "Okay so our first match is Alex from WolfMoon and Natsu from Fairytail!" He announces and Alex grinned.

"Go easy on him Alex I know how strong you are!" Lucy threatens him and he grins even wider.

"Eh I'll try to but I have to win for my guild eh." He states then walks off to start the match.

At the start of the match

"Good luck." Natsu says as he faces his opponent.

"You too, you'll need it...." he whispers the last part but Natsu hears clearly and gets slightly annoyed.

When the announcer yells begin Natsu uses his fire already "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu blows his beam of fire at Alex and when the smoke disappears Alex is no where to be seen "What the?!" Natsu says shocked.

Natsu suddenly feels breathing on his shoulder and jumps back as a hand is swung at him, but not his opponents hand a hand coming from a small portal, it was black and galaxy colours "Like my move? Hands of the void, careful tho they will try and grab you to drag you far worse than hell...." he laughs and has ten of the hands chase Natsu.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" Natsu blows fire at the hands killing 5 of them.

"Impressive but can you doge this, Void beams." Alex softly says and pure black beams shoot at Natsu, Natsu had a hard time dogging them all but he did manage "Void Holes!" Alex says and a hole appears from under Natsu, and he falls in then Alex creates a hole in the sky and drops Natsu from it "Void creatures, Lion!" Alex says and a lion of pure blackness appears and jumps on Natsu.

"Nnnnnngh! FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Natsu yells out and swipes at the Lion making it disappear, he gets up and "FIRE DRAGON SWORD HORN!" Natsu head butts Alex pummelling him to the ground.

Alex kicks him off "Void Blazing Lava eruption!" He puts his hand on the ground and it starts to break suddenly there were multiple small rock Islands and a Black hot glowing substance below them "Have fun fighting me like this..." Alex gave Natsu a cocky grin, Natsu gave him a low growl "Anywho....Voids worse fear!" Alex put his hands in front him and suddenly a dark figure replicating Natsu appears.

"What the-!" Natsu started but Alex interrupted him.

"It's a figure of yourself! And it wants to kill you! So you have to fight yourself." Alex smiles as he sends it towards Natsu.

"Heh! FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!" Natsu releases a ball at his impersonation but it swallows the flames and sends the same move back at Natsu giving him no choice but to jump to a smaller island "H-How!"

"It's mind thinks like yours it can also copy your magic and abilities! See Natsu I'm the guardian of the void, a black abyss, people think a void contains nothing but empty space, but really.... it contains fears and nightmares, dangerous magical ability's, creatures and lost souls!" Alex smiles sympathetically at Natsu then sends his counterpart at him.