Chapter 2

Finally I am in London. This flight was real bad. I normaly like to fligh but not knowing where you are going or what will happen scares me. I take my suitcase. It is quite small if you think about that I have to take everything. But I didn't take all my stuff, just cause I don't plan on staying in London and cause it reminds me too much of home. I wasn't happy. Why would I have been. My life at my hometowm was pretty bad. I was falling appart.
I leave the airport to find somebody having a sign with my name on it. I walk over to this person. He is at his phone. He sees me but doesn't stop talking to the person on his phone. He just gives me a sign to come with him. OMG my life will be even worse. This man seems terrible. Why? Did I really deserve this?
He points at a van still without looking at me or talking to me. Does he want to kidnap me or something? Anyway I get in. We drive through London and finally stop. "Get out!", he says. I just do what he tells me to do and stand infront of a hotel...?
Wtf are we doing at a hotel? The man just give me my baggage and drives away. Yeah sure just leave a girl alone in London. The hotel is next to a park, maybe the hyde park? I'm not sure what to do but then I go into the hotel. It's massive and beautiful. It's kinda old style and I love it. I probably look around pretty lost, cause a girl, same age as me, blond and really cute comes over and asks: "are you okay? Are you searching your family?" "No, I think I can live here but I'm not quite sure because that guy that broght me here..." "ah you are Kristy?", the girl shouts. "yeah and you are...?" "I'm April", she says with a big smile. "Just come with me I'll show you your room. So why do you come here by your own?" Yeah straight away the question I don't wanna get asked. "It's kinda personal", I answer. I know I could tell her she seems nice but life has tought me to never trust. If you trust people and let them into your life you will only get hurt. Both of you will. "Here is your room", April points at a door. We aren't in the hotel part anymore, I reckon the part where the owners live. I open the door and step into the room. It's gorgeous. There's a table and a couch with a T.V. You can go up stairs. On the first floor of my room is a bed and a big waredobe. There also is a door to a privat bathroom. This is the most beautiful room you could wish for. It is like the rest of the hotel old and just amazing. 

It is late so I go to bed.

***

I wake up the next mornig. I have a shower and get dressed. I put on black skinny jeans and a loosy top with fur jacket. I put on a long neckaces and some boots and left my room. It is already 11 o'clock that's why I want to eat something. I can't eat when it's really early. Like how could you? I search for the kitchen but then find a diningroom. April and a man are sitting inside. I'm not sure what to do but April already sees me and points on a chair next to her. "Hello nice to meet you Kristy. I'm James. I hope you like your room?", he says in his deep voice. "yeah it's amazing. I love the whole hotel." I answer.

Wow James really talkes a lot. He told me so much about the money II'll get from him, I WILL GET MONEY FROM HIM LIKE WHAT? HOW NICE IS THIS GUY! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! and all the other stuff like where I can go and when they eat and all that boring stuff.

***

I decide to go and check out the park that is beside the hotel. I love parks. I love going there when I'm sad and need to think about something. I like to be alone, a lot more than going to a party or something like that. I know that sounds weird but I hate crowded places. I actually can't stand it, it makes me crazy. For sure it's nice to be with friends but being alone makes me feel safe. And I mean at a please where nobody is. There's nobody who could be mean to you or hurt you. I kinda get the feeling that I can be myself.

I decide to sit down next to the water. It's all to much. Why? Why did I have to come here? Why does my life has to be so difficult? Why am I even alive? There's nobody to care. Nobody even bothers what I 'm doing or if I'm happy or not. Nobody to respect me and nobody trustworthy. Nobody I mean the world to. Just nobody. I start to cry, hoping nobody can see me. I get up. I need to calm myself down. Just go "home" and have a shower. It always helpes me. I'm running but not seeing where I am going caus my eyes are filled with tears, and then suddenly something hits me.