Chapter 5 - Broken.

I don't know how I ended up here, but I do know I'm high off my arse and totally shitfaced. The world swirls past my eyes in a blur of lifeless colours, conversations and background noise fading into one. I wave one hand in front of my face, but I'm met with three. I sigh, knowing I've disappointed myself, but I had to let something take the pain away. My eyes travel over to a girl who's been trying to catch my eye for the past five minutes.

She latches on to my gaze and gives me a fake, sweet smile whilst pulling her top down and hitching up her skirt. I internally groan but I'm too out of it to do anything. She struts over to me, wiggling her hips as provocatively as she can. She looks at me with wide eyes, the left side of her bottom lip clamped between her pearly, white teeth, and breathes into my ear, "Red hair - you look like a bad boy. Bet you're just as wild in the bedroom." Her breath tickles my neck as she straddles my lap whilst some bullshit VS or Hollister perfume invades my nostrils. She starts to palm me through my skinny jeans and I let out a whorish moan. I feel like a whore, letting her take control of me. Maybe it'll help me forget about Frank.

I feel a wave of sadness hit me before I feel something connect with my cheek. I press my fingertips to the stinging flesh and shout out, "What the fuck?". I hear a growl from behind me before I'm shoved against the wall. "Well, fuckface, I just caught you with my girlfriend making you moan like a little bitch!" he screams at me. My eyes widen in shock - I knew I shouldn't have let that slut near me. I tilt my head to find her with tears streaming down her face. Fucking fake bitch. "I-I-I don't know what happened. He kept on saying he'd hurt me if I didn't t..t..touch him!" she splutters. He turns his attention back to me and spits in my face, "You sick fuck! You and everyone you care about are fucking dead!". He shoves me back into the wall and delivers a blow to my gut that makes me double over. He takes this as an opportunity to buckle my knees and force me to the ground. I feel his shoe hit the back of my head which leaves a ringing in my ears. I suffer another kick to the ribs and I cough, leaving a Jackson Pollock of blood on the grimy wood floor. The familiar feeling of sleep has nearly taken over when I hear a sickly sweet voice float to me whilst I slip in and out of consciousness. "Oops! Guess the bad boy got caught." she giggles in my ear like this was all one big fucking game to her. I'm nearly gone when I feel my legs being lifted and my limp body being dragged away.

Frank's P.O.V

I walked down this alleyway to try to clear my head, but all my thoughts are muddled up and I'm still fighting an internal war. I sigh and try thinking about it more logically. Gerard kissed me. I kissed him back. But only when I wasn't thinking straight - so that doesn't count right? The thing is being gay is wrong. It's how I was brought up and it's what I believe now - but... I don't hate Gerard for it. Oh for God's sake, why can't I just make my mind up?

I take a deep breath and continue down the alley. Now that I come to think of it, I really shouldn't have picked an alley to sort my thoughts out in - this place looks seriously dodgy. I wrap my arms around myself in a protective manner before seeing something shift in the shadows. I freeze, adrenaline rushing through me and panic filling my mind. I'm going to die. I keep on silently saying my goodbyes until I see the shadowy figure give off a ray of florescent red.

"Gerard?" I ask. It sounds stupid, but not many people have the hair colour of his. I'm met with a strangled groan - whoever it is sounds like they're hurt. I take tentative steps towards the sound, still having the common sense to be careful. I see Gerard hunched over into a ball, clutching his side in what looks like pain. He lets out a soft cry and a tear slides out down his face out of a swollen and black eye. The broken and crippled boy in front of me makes my heart sink.

I scoop his fragile frame into my back and trek back to he dorm room, his petite body being lighter than it should be. I take in a long breath - I'm really worried about Gerard, and I know I'm the one who drove him to this. He lets out a muffled noise and shifts on my back, but still staying where he is. He moves again and a scarlet lock falls into my face. I get a whiff of it and it stinks of stale cigarettes, alcohol and weed. I sigh, disappointed in him, but no wanting to do anything. I curl my pudgy finger around the candy red strand and play with it whilst I continue my uncomfortable trek to where he'll be safe.