chptr 3

stella and i continued a long conversation. we talked about the world, everything in it, our lives, everyone in them, and the vastness and capability of the human mind. i've never felt so connected to someone in. my. life.

we are meeting up today at 2 to go see a movie and do hang out things. i'm already starting to like her, is that bad? am i taking this too fast? what if she doesn't feel the same way? what if she's playing me? am i just her little game? she's probably not even gay... fuck, fuck... FUCK FUCK FUCK. calm down calm down. 12345678910. okay whew, i'm okay. man i hate when that happens. anyways what to wear, what to wear. hmmmmm. maybe my slightly oversized gray knitted sweater with my ripped blue mom jeans, my black converse chuck taylor's and my white gold wire frame glasses instead of the teal plastic ones. a lil pink scrunchie and my small crystal necklace. perfect.

it's 11 AM, wow, i'm ready early. okay maybe hair and makeup.

i straighten my short hair and throw it up messily with my scrunchie.

11:34 AM

i'm bored

12:48 PM

WHY IS TIME PASSING SO SLOW
i've been playing diner dash on my phone and i still can't seem to make time go faster.

📩imessage
stella m. 💙
hey baby ;) you ready bc i'm so excited i could actually scream.

my heart? fluttering. my head? pounding with excitement and joy. my mood? lifted. my day? made. i open my phone to reply and as soon as i do i. get another notification.

instagram
@ fvckyou has requested to follow you

@ fvckyou tagged you in a post

it was a picture of me and megan with devil horns coming out of my head and my eyes blackened. who the hell????

the caption said: what a backstabbing bitch, who doesn't come to the rescue when her friends are in need :( all for some prissy little white bitch that doesn't even go to wwhs. ew 🤢

okay i'm confused, first, what happened to megan, second WHO DID THEY KNOW ABOUT STELLA, and lastly WHO THE FUCK POSTED THIS.

whoever did it i hope won't do it again and i'm definitely not gonna let them ruin my day. simple word: blocked 🥰

a new notification. oh boy.

instagram

@ fvckyou2 has requested to follow you

@ fvckyou2 wants to send you a message.

i open the message. this ought to interesting.

@ fvckyou2 

i know what you did to megan you bitch.

@ rys.insta

what? lmao, megan's my best friend i didnt do anything to her.

@ fvckyou2

wooooowwww, you dont even know do you?

@ rys.insta

uh what lmao

@ fvckyou2

you dont deserve her. fucking fag.

@ rys.insta

uh okay. i dont know what you think you know but i can assure you me and megan are fine. thanks for caring tho ig.

god i hate trolls. i blocked the 2nd account and tried to move forward. the time is 1:26. i grab my keys and head out to go pick up stella. 

as im headed out i get a text from megan.

meggy bear

ry. i dont feel good. please come help me. 

meg, im on my way to meet stella. 

whatever, i need you. 

okay let me text her then. ill be there shortly.

FUCK now i feel hella bad. i was so excited too. 

stella m. 

hey, something came up. im hella sorry, really i am, i was so excited :(

its okay babe, i completely understand <3 i hope everything gets better :)

ty <3

i get there and there are no cars in the driveway, megan always parks her jeep in the garage though so i know shes here. i knock on the door ad i hear a loud "COME IN" from megans room.

"megan"

"ry"

"whats wrong"

"i broke up with ty, he hit me and my parents left me and they didn't believe me when i told them"

"oh my god, im gonna kill him. where is he now."

"i- i dont know. after he punched me he said i was worthless and that he'd been cheating on me anyways" 

"MEGAN, HE DESERVES DEATH"

"no, just- just leave it alone"

"uh- huh what?"

"i dont want to deal with him anymore, with his family, my own , none of it"

"i understand but assault is never okay"

"jesus rylie just fucking drop it"

"you- "

"you know what? it was a mistake having you come over"

"what?"

"yeah just go back to your little date, im sure you'd like that way better than dealing with me"

"no, stop, what the fuck is wrong with you"

"whats wrong with me? what the fuck is wrong with you, are you that fucking blind? jesus rylie, im in love with you, ive been in love with you for years"

" you- i- what?"

"leave."

"o-okay"

and i left. im so confused, dumbfounded, flabergasted if you will. i never expected that from megan. im so shocked and confused and kinda- sad?