Chapter nine

[Tzuyu's POV]

After the announcement Chaeyoung made, I went back to my room and Sana follows behind.

Sana and I are just talking about what happened while we're working.

Just then, I remembered that there's a girl that kinda flirted with me.

And me being honest, I told Sana and of course she's very angry.

Sana immediately came to me and sat down on my lap while facing me.

"Did you look at her? Did you flirt back? Is she prettier than me?" Sana asked and I gulped.

"Babe, you're too close..." I said as I can slightly feel her "mountains" pressing on my chest.

"I don't care! Answer me!" Sana exclaimed and I covered my ears.

"I didn't look at her. I didn't flirt back. I didn't talk to her and of course, you're prettier." I said and Sana looked straight into my eyes.

I stared back after a seconds of staring, she suddenly hugged me which made me laugh.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm just too protective over you. Blame you for being too handsome and so hot." Sana said and I laughed.

"Blame mum and dad. It's not my fault that I got their handsome traits." I said and winked to Sana which made her rolled her eyes.

She got off my lap and sat down beside me.

"When do you plan to tell others about us?" I said and she hummed while thinking.

"It's better if it's later. I'm still worried about how they will react." Sana said and I sighed.

"I wish that they will not tear us apart." I said.

"I mean with what right? This is not counted as incest because we are not blood related." I added and turned to Sana.

"But what if they wanted us to separate?" Sana said and we just look at each other.

"Then I will elope with you." I said and she smiled.

"To where?" She asked.

"Anywhere. Anywhere with you is home." I said and she shyly smiled.

Soon, she went back and before she left, we went into a hot make out before she went back to her room.

I laid down on my bed thinking about the possible reactions they would have.

I of course, wished that they will accept me and Sana like how they accepted Chaeyoung and his girlfriend.

Just then, mum called me to go down and have dinner.

I went down and saw everyone on their seat.

I went to my seat beside Sana and we start eating our dinner.

"Oh ya Tzuyu, now even your brother have a girlfriend. When are you going to have a girlfriend?" Mum asked and I gulped.

"I do have a girlfriend now but I will introduced her to you guys only when time is up. But also, you guys have to accept." I said.

"Why? We told you we will accept anyone that you want as your partner." Mum said and I looked at dad.

Dad nodded while giving me a warm smile.

I turned back to mum and took in a deep breath.

"Probably some days later. I will have to discuss with her first." I said and they nodded.

We then continue our dinner while dad and mum keep asking Chaeyoung's girlfriend questions.

What's her name again?

Something with a M and A... Mimi? Mian? Mina!

Yes! She's actually quite pretty but my baby shiba is still prettier and cuter, of course.

After the meal, we went to living room and Mina opened up to us about her life in the past.

It was quite sad that she actually have to sacrifice her youth and love because of her job but at the same time, we are all glad to learn that she has not betrayed herself by selling her body.

But she's lucky to meet my bro.

Chaeyoung always tell me like how he will take care of his future girlfriend or wife and he will make sure that she feels secured and is always protected.

I'm sure that Chaeyoung will be a good husband material in the future.

After that, we went back to our room and Sana called me to her room.

When I went in, she was facing out of the window while her arms are crossed up to her chest.

"What do you want to talk about, babe?" I asked and she turned around.

"You really want to tell them about us? After a few days?" Sana asked and I nodded.

"B-But...I-" I then interrupted Sana.

"I will always be by your side no matter what happen. Even if they forced me to leave Korea." I said and she sighed.

"If so, why not make it as soon as possible? I don't want to be worrying about this all day and suffer from insomnia." Sana said and I hold her hands.

"Whatever you want." I said and kissed her forehead.

After that, I hugged her tightly and sniffed her head.

"You smell good." I said and she giggled.

"Have I not before?" Sana asked and I chuckled.

"You always have." I said and continue to hug her tightly.

Soon, we laid down on her bed and after she fell asleep, I covered her with the blanket, left a kiss on her forehead before going back to my room.

I then shrugged off all of my thoughts and went to sleep as well.

The next day

Sana planned to tell dad and mum today about us because she actually suffered from a nightmare last night about us being separated after confessing to dad and mum about us.

She wanted to end the suffering as soon as possible so we decided to come clean to them at dinner.

After having my breakfast, I went to the company and start working.

Then a long and boring day have passed, and finally it's time to go back home.

When I reached home, I immediately went to bath before going down for dinner.

When everyone is peacefully eating dinner, I cleared my throat and grabbed everyone's attention.

"Everyone, I got something to say." I said and hold Sana's hand under the table tightly.

"What is it, my dear?" Mum asked.

I then took in a deep breath and told myself I can do it.

I confidently raised my intertwined hands with Sana and look at them.

"Sana and I are dating." I said.

____________________________________

Guess how everyone will react!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!