Chapter ten

[No one's POV]

Everyone looked at Tzuyu and Sana, causing them to get worried.

Soon, Mr. Chou laughed and clapped his hands.

"Good! You finally did it my boy." Mr. Chou said making Tzuyu confused.

"What do you man dad?" Tzuyu asked.

"We have been waiting for you guys to tell us about this but it really took you really long to do that." Mrs. Chou said and Tzuyu was even confused.

"How did you guys know I'm dating Sana?" Tzuyu asked.

"Your mum wanted to ask you something last night but she saw you and Sana kissing so she went out. She told me about that and of course, I was cool about that since I already said that I will accept anyone you want." Mr. Chou said and Tzuyu smiled.

"Thanks dad. Thanks mum." Tzuyu said and they smiled back.

Tzuyu then hugged Sana tightly and Sana giggled.

"Alright. Let's continue with our dinner. After that, I want to discuss to you guys about something." Mr. Chou said and they continued their dinner.

After that, they went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"What is it that you want to discuss about dad?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want to know... When are you guys going to get married? I really want a grandchild now." Mr. Chou said and they all laughed.

"Soon dad. And actually, *whispers* I'm already planning on it." Tzuyu whispered to Mr. Chou.

"What about you, Chae?" Mr. Chou asked.

"Maybe later some time. I want Mina to know you guys better and quit her annoying job first before the marriage." Chaeyoung said.

"Why? Don't tell me you-" Mrs. Chou was interrupted by Chaeyoung.

"I'm not despising her job. It's just that I want her to be safe and I don't want anyone to spread fake rumors like she wanted to inherit our money so she married me." Chaeyoung said and hold Mina's hand.

"No one is allowed to talk bad about my baby. I found her means I will spoil her like a child." Chaeyoung said and Mina bit back her smile.

"I'm so glad that you guys found your true love. But don't keep us waiting for too long, understand?" Mrs. Chou said and they nodded.

After a few more small chats, they went back to individual rooms and fall into deep slumber.

A few days later

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung prepared ring to propose to their girlfriend.

When the girls reached, the theatre turns to pitch dark and the two girls actually stayed calm.

And as I look into your eyes
I see an angel in disguise
Sent from God above for me to love
To hold and idolize

Chaeyoung start singing.

And as I hold your body near
I'll see this month through to a year
And then forever on till life is gone
I'll keep your loving near

And now I've finally found my way
To lead me down this lonely road
All I have to do is follow you
To lighten off my load

You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe