Magic powers unlocked door and jelousy...12

PHIL

I don't think that putting me and Dan in the same room was a good idea. The people that organized this trip where sure that we will be happy from the rooms. Actually, I couldn't feel more guilty saying that I am pretty excited to share rooms with Dan. I hope we can be friends again, but I'm pretty stupid.

Why, which every step I do and every situation I make he is just there. Childhood; Dan, Tutoring; Dan, My own stupid brain; Dan.

It is like some sort of magic power try's to push us together at every chance they've got.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I heard Dan shout out of the other side of the room. He held up his foot jumping around the room like a weirdo. He must hit his toe with something... such a dork.

" We are supposed to talk French." I remarked when he glared at me.

"Thanks." he said sitting on the bed in the other corner of the room. Good I picked the best bed, the one beside a window. I must say the view was the best things my i saw.

"This place is incredible, isn't it." Dan said after a while, his eyes roaming around mint green walls covers in fancy paintings. the floor was covers in a big white, soft rug that felt like a cloud. Beds where even softer than the one that Tessa has, and we even have the balcony. It is probably something we could never afford.

"Yeah, this is why the prize for the trip was so expensive for the most, this is luxury." I added. Dan hummed but he didn't say anything else.

We are going to town tomorrow, and today is sort of 'acknowledging the mansion.The knock on the door snapped me out of my daydream, it was Katy, our group leader.

"Salut garçons, we have a little 'get to know' each other evening. Wanna join?" She asked softly. She didn't look French, i suppose she is Scottish judging by her accent.

I nodded along with Dan and we both headed out down the stairs to see ten people spread out in the fancy living room by the fireplace laughing, some of them where already in their pyjamas and it made me think of childhood camps.

I sat a little out of the group with my legs crossed. To my surprise, Dan sat right beside me.

"Tous dans le cercle!" Katy clapped her hands before everyone formed a small circle.

I sat in between Dan and a really attractive guy. His hair where brown and messy with some blonde stripes in the front, he had blue eyes and really white teeth that you could see all the time since he was smiling a lot. I really want to know more about him to be honest.

"So how it will work, we pass the 'Timmy the Unicorn' around when the music plays. When the music stops the unicorn stops and who has him in his hands, has to tell something about himself. And don't worry, on the first day it does not have to be in French." she smiled showing the plushy in her hands. I felt Dan's eyes on the side of my head but ignored it until he whispered something that made me blush mad.

"Remember Kiki?"

"Shut up." I snapped at him giggling quietly while 'Toxic by Britney Spears' started to play.

The unicorn toy went from hands to hands and my eyes studied every person that held it. Suddenly, the music stopped and it landed on a girl with long brown hair and charming smile. "Hello, my name is Zoe, Zoella, Zozeebo... i'm seventeen and i'm from Wiltshire. I absolutely love makeup and guinea pigs." she said playing with the ears of the unicorn. Another song started to play and the unicorn was handed once again.

"I'm Louise and i'm seventeen. I'm actually Zoe's best friend and i also love make up and.... i guess just internet and stuff. I'm also obsessed with glitter."