Life

Here is a list of some whose life is or was sacred:
Trayvon Martin
Michael Brown
We know that, right? How about these people:
George Zimmerman
Darren Wilson
Casey Anthony
Judas Iscariot
Not so thrilled now, are you? How about these:
Emperor Nero
Ivan the Terrible
Jack the Ripper
Adolf Hitler
Ted Bundy
The Tsarnaev Brothers
Perhaps Lizzie Borden, if you believe the circumstantial evidence.
I've lost you, haven't I? Let me clear this up to the best of my ability:
They all had a soul. Who gave them the soul? God. They all had the capability to love as well, but this was pushed away when they wanted something more. Personally, I believe in the innocence of Lizzie Borden. I believe that both Zimmerman and Wilson may have been able to handle things better, but also that the young men called victims received what they were asking for through their action. Both attacked the ones who ended up taking their life. But that's not the point.
The point is, none of these killings were done because of race. Race does not exist to me. In order to be racist, you would have to hate all of mankind, because we all came from the same two people, and are therefore all brothers and sisters. Do not say that I am ethnicist either, because though this is what people really mean when they say "racist", because I am both African and a wide variety of just about any country in Europe. So no, I'm not ethnicist either.
But my point is that even if these people were the committers of the crime, and not the victims, they too are humans. No matter the situation. No matter the time
No matter the place.
We have been granted the gift of life, and though I don't approve of murder, please leave the murderers alone. Let the guilty murderers suffer from our silence to their crime, and let the innocent murderers rejoin society as normal people. Just leave them alone. I ask in the name of God, the Father, Jesus, the Son, and the Spirit. Let the law carry out justice, and allow things to leave life. The only reason ethnicity is still a problem is because people think it is. And this is coming from someone who has been a victim of discrimination.
Let the law take care of the guilty, and let the innocent come back to us. My heart goes out to the victims and the murderers.
May God be with the living. We need Him.
Let the dead rest in peace. The good are with God.
"As surely as I valued your life today, so may the Lord value my life and deliver me from all trouble." (‭1 Samuel‬ ‭26‬:‭24‬ NIV)