FOUR.

" at night
the moon dances and
the stars applaud."

~

THE COOL NIGHT breeze rushed past his face, kissing at his skin as he drove the open country roads to the town, the stars dancing in the sky with the moon. his finger tapped the steering wheel as he swayed his head to the soft beat coming from the radio, a lit killing stick held between his teeth.

the lights of the town gleamed in front of him as the place came alive, creating a soft, white glow on the horizon. making his hungry, azure eyes shimmer effortlessly.

finally, they were pulling up in front of paradise , it's red sign glowing as the muffled sound of music drifted out from inside the club. the men's enticement growing. the two of them casually jaunt inside, hoping for a good night ahead of them.

a night he wouldn't forget.

the place was alive as they walked in, the tables and chairs full with people enjoying their night, drinking and laughing and enjoying the entertainment charlotte was putting on. the red velvet walls created a seductive feel to the room as the performers snaked their way across the stage.

the boy made his way to the bar behind kevin and sat down at a stool.

"evenin' boys." andy chimes as he made his way closer to the two budding males. kevin nodded 'hello'. "what can i get for you this evening? usual kev?"

kevin smiled, sending him a wink "you know the drill andy." he exclaimed, a happy tone in his voice.

the room grew louder as the show got bigger and more people began to flood in, the blonde almost forgot how lively this place got on a friday night. he loved it. the drinks, the girls—not for the sex appeal, but for the show. he appreciated when people put effort into doing what they love.

two large beers were placed in front of the two boys and they began to converse, however, the thought of that girl wouldn't leave his mind. he read her letter in response to his, and he became even more mysteriously enthralled by her. he loved the mystery and now she was creating a fire in him that he thrived on.

"i think you're gonna like the show tonight." andy said, tapping the boys bicep as he scanned the room.

"oh yeah?" he replied curiously. andy nodded in response and smiled a devilish smile as he knew what was about to come.

"they have a new performer." kevin informed, wiggling his eyebrows, earning a chuckle from andy.

the blonde boy raised an eyebrow as a smirk fell on his face. "this should be exciting then," he replied, earning a hopeful nod from both andy and kev.

"she's got real bite." andy stated, before walking away to serve another customer. the remark made the boys instincts rile up as his mind began to race. where has he heard that reference before?

he quickly runs through all the possible pathways in his head, that could lead him to that statement, it sounded so familiar, like he had just... read it.

and then it all made sense.

~