Real Love, Part Three

Real Love, Part Three, First Light.

A/N Before you guys read this I’m just going to say I CAN'T BELIEVE MORE THAN 600 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS STORY OMG sksksksksksdjsdfjijfo, okay anyway I'll let you read the story I hope you enjoy it's a good one.

Real Love Part Three, First Light.

Kendra woke up to the sun coming in through her windows. She loved it when the sun woke her in the morning. There was almost a magical feeling to it, hearing the birds start to sing and seeing the sunrise. Kendra has always loved it and would never tire of it.

Kendra looked around and saw Raxtus sleeping next to her. She smiled at how cute he was now that he wasn't so dirty his fur almost shined like silver. Kendra sat up further and checked her phone. There were no new messages so she put her phone down and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth.

Kendra went to her kitchen to get breakfast when she realized, she didn't have dog food! She had only gotten a small bag the other day. It was 6 AM on a Sunday morning nowhere would be open yet, so she looked up what you could feed a dog that wasn't dog food. a bunch of veggies came up one of them was sweet potatoes.

"Well, I guess you get sweet potatoes for breakfast," Kendra said to Raxtus.

He just looked at her but when she put the sweet potatoes on the floor he happily eats them. After giving Raxtus his breakfast Kendra made herself a bowl of yogurt and granola then sat at her table then her phone buzzed, she checked it to see it was Bracken texting her.

"Hey, are you doing anything today?" The message read.

She opened the message and replied smiling like an idiot. It wasn't like he had never texted her before. It was just like every other time he had texted her there was to reason for the butterflies in her stomach she was just being silly. 

"Nothing really, I just have to do some shopping for Raxtus. Why?" She replied.

"Just wondering if you wanted to hang out."

"I would be down for that." She texted. "Where and what time?"

"Maybe, 12 o'clock would be okay and where ever you want."

"Okay you could come over here if you want." 

"Yeah okay, so 12 at your place?"

"Yep."

"Okay see you then," Bracken said then Kendra thumbs upped the message and put her phone down. 

When she was done eating Kendra got dressed in a simple white shirt and shorts and sneakers.

(Like this)

On her way to the door, she grabbed her backpack and wallet then said goodbye to Raxtus and headed out the door

~Time Skip~

It was almost 12 o'clock and Kendra couldn't help but be excited. I mean you're never not excited to see your best friend and maybe she liked him a little bit.

It was a few more minutes before Bracken knocked on the door. Kendra let him in and they started talking about their days and the trip to Kendra's grandparent’s house for spring break. Hours passed like this just the two of them enjoying each others company. It wasn't long before it started to get dark but the two didn't want the day to end so quickly so they ordered food and started to watch TV.

After the movie was over it was almost eleven o'clock and Kendra had school in the morning and Bracken had work in the morning, so they both decided it was probably time for Bracken to leave and Kendra to get to bed.

As Bracken was leaving they both lingered at the door as if they bot needed to say something to each other but didn't know how to say it.

"Well, I should probably get going now," Bracken said as he stood outside her door.

"Yeah, when do you off work tomorrow I was thinking about coming by the shop and it's not as fun if you not there."

"I get off at seven."

"Okay."

A moment of silence past between them before Bracken took a step closer to her and put his hand on her neck as he leaned in and almost kissed her before he pulled back and looked at her as if asking for permission she nodded softly letting him know it was okay to kiss her, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers and kissed her.

To Be Continued...

A/N

I know I said I would update tomorrow but I finished it today so I figured none of you would complain about me posting this now so HERE YOU GO : ). I think the next part will be spring break so the whole gang will be in it. I hope you liked this part there will probably be a few more in this AU and maybe some one-shots in between the other parts if I can get to them. Talk to you guys later BYE : ) <3