Danganronpa 1: Epilogue

Mastermind: Junko Enoshima the Ultimate Despair
————————————————————————————————
Execution: Before the execution commences, Junko is shown standing on a desk, proudly waving at the "camera". As the view slowly zooms out, parts of the previous execution stages appear behind and around her, ending with the crusher from After School Lesson emerging in front of her.
Throughout each stage of her execution, Junko reacts with varying levels of calm, happiness, and even boredom. She also appears more or less unharmed until the very end of the execution:
————————————————————————————————
In The 1,000 Blows, a smiling Junko endures a barrage of baseballs from the pitching machine, while wearing usual baseball attire (a cap, a bat, and a glove).
In The Cage of Death, Junko is shown sitting cross-armed on the motorcycle spinning in the electrified death cage - she appears unfazed, although her eyes swirl from dizziness.
————————————————————————————————
In The Burning of the Versailles Witch, Junko calmly meditates in the middle of the fire. She opens her eyes just as a firetruck drops on top of her.
————————————————————————————————
In Excavator Destroyer, Junko sits on the same pedestal that Alter Ego sat on, grinning madly as the excavator pummels her head relentlessly.
In Blast Off!, Junko is shown waving before being sealed in a rocket that briefly flies into space before crashing back to down to Earth.
————————————————————————————————
Finally, in After School Lesson, Junko is shown sitting on a chair on the conveyor belt heading to the compactor, her "royal" persona's crown on her head and Monokuma clutched to her chest. She holds up a peace sign and grins in maniacal triumph as she approaches her demise, but the compactor stalls just as her chair goes under it. Just as Junko looks up in confusion, the block comes down, crushing her to death and splattering blood everywhere.
After Junko's demise, the emergency control for the academy's front gate is shown lying beside the conveyor belt in a small pool of blood.
————————————————————————————————
Name: The Ultimate Punishment