introduction #1-kaiba and mokuba

It was a calm day in the new world, spring had just started, and the herbivores had just emerged from their dens to feast on the newly grown grasses and herbs, in the shadows of the trees, a vicious predator stalked an unwary aptonoth herd, crouched down to the forest floor and ready to pounce, kaiba was ready to launch an attack, he slowly moved closer, preparing to attack an unwary aptonoth calf that had strayed away from its mother, once close enough, kaiba pounced and bit onto the aptonoth's neck, killing it.

Kaiba huffed and snarled as he watched the herd run away before he dragged it to a small clearing, there, there was a cave, aswell as a small lake if drinking water, there was also a young nargacuga cub, most likely 3 or 5, jumping around and pouncing on the flying insects that where pollinating the many flowers in the grove, the young cub looked at kaiba and smiled, he stood up and ran over to him, wagging his tail happily "hey Seto! How was the hunt?" He asked, kaiba huffed "too easy, these aptonoth are as braindead as a glavenus." Kaiba said with a slight chuckle as he walked into the grove and put the aptonoth calf down, he sat near it and licked his paws, mokuba began to eat the aptonoth, and kaiba eventually ate aswell.