Chapter 4 gone

Amy's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Amy's mind 'yay it's over I'm done with that jerk sonic if he found love, I will too and sense shadow and I are bffs he can help me yaaay!!!!'

In the office building

"Wow! It's beautiful in here! Now where's the receptionist? Ahhh there she is!" I walk up to the red cat she was looking the other way so I couldn't see her face then I ask "ummm excuse me where's shadow the hedge hogs office?" " oh sorry miss I'm ruby shadows office is in room 2455 here's an elevator card he told me you were coming."

With sonic and the gang

Blaze:There she is guys
Sonic yells "Amy where we're you?!" Amy looks and gasps 'dammit they followed me! I better get going!!' She runs and the elevator and keeps clicking the elevator button.
Sonic saw what she was trying to do and ran into the building and tried to catch up to her but failed then he saw shadows phone number on the ground then he gritted his teeth "guys she went to shadow." "M-miss Amy would never do that she promised not to talk to him ever again!!" "Oh mah god do ya think she ok? I mean shadow has a small temper and can get mad very easy!!" Blaze starts getting angry and fire surrounds her "GRRRRRR IF SHADOW HURTS AMY I WI-" cream starts to cry "miss blaze please stop yelling!!! Waaaaaaaaahhh" blaze stops and hugs cream "I-I'm sorry cream I was worried of Amy please forgive me I didn't mean it." Sonic pats blaze's head and says "don't worry blaze and cream we'll find her I'm sure we'll beat the crap out of shadow if he hurts her then we'll talk to Amy about her promise!!"

Song:bass hunter:now your gone