Chapter 12 Every Kiss Begins With Cookies 1/2

Sonic's P.O.V 

I look down to amy with her head down i felt bad really bad ever since she got here all i did was put preasure on her,I noticed sally she looked disapointed.then she looked at me and flashed a smile i smiled back so i wouldn't be rude.we made it to sally's house and let amy talk about what happend.she said "well i was going for a walk and notice rocky-i meant Rocket wallking behind his car i decided to follow him because normally he wouldn't do that but...then..."she starts to tear up but she begans to speak again "he said he loved that jessica girl more than me and i shouted at him and ran awy crying and that where you guys came in."Sally then hugs amy "it's ok he wasnt worth it. your a wonderful girl who should feel good about herself sonic will take care of rocket ok" "a-alright well i have to go ruby must be worried sick thank you guys i feel better you have a good night" "Sonic!!!" i Jump "Y-yes?"  "Walk her home and ask her if you can stay there because i need to uhh work with someone at my office so you wont have the keys to the house so bye hun!" she kisses my cheek and go to her room and changes into her work clothes and leaves i run out the house with then ran to amy "hey! amy sally has work and i have no where to stay can i stay with you?" amy smiles "sure you can we have 2 guest rooms so you will have enough room to do as you please and if you feel like relaxing we have a hottub and a pool out back well if you got rid of your fear that is..." "heh that fear is long gone dont worry!"the thing is i am still kinda scared.we make it to her house and it was beautiful i gazed at the house in awe.

Amy's P.O.V

i looked at sonic and started giggling "sonic stop flirting with my house and come in!" he laughed and followed.I showed him his room and told him the rules of the house and let do what he needed to do. then i hear a knock at the door knock knock knock."coming!" i open it to see........

Ruby:CLIFFHANGER!!!!! well I'm Back from the dead and school work and im back on the story It toke soe time but i worked it out And thanks soooo very much for all this support you all have been giving me i give it all to you guys!!! :D Well anyways Peace My Jems Ruby Out!!!!

Shout Out To....@Fnaf-BonBon for everything they have done! favoriting and supporting!!!! Your Awesome My Jem!! You all are to all you have to do is give me ideas,comment and favorite :D  cya guys!!!