Chapter 10 heart broken 1/2

Hey guys I feel much better and I'm writing 2 chapters for all the waiting you have done! Enjoy my Jems!

Amy's P.O.V

After the fight sonic,me,and rocket did we started to finish packing rocket went to his house across from shadow's,but ruby was silent throughout the day while she was training she had aura surrounding her when I asked she said "I'll just tell you later..." and leaves to her room.
"Ruby open the door!" I yell "No!! Shoo go hangout with your boyfriend do something!" "*sigh* fine I'm going to rouges ok?!" "Ok ok bye and be careful call me if sonic threatens you ok?" "Yeah ok bye" I grab my jacket and I felt like going green so I walked."Ruby...Ruby isn't herself *sniff*" as I walk crying I felt eyes but didn't see any.

Sonic's P.O.V

I went walking thinking about Amy and Ruby and why they had to leave then I heard sniffling and saw Amy something happend and she wasn't to happy about it I can tell I heard her saying ruby? Yeah ruby isn't herself and I walked up to her"...Amy?" "AHHHHHH STAY AWAY!!" And I got punched in the nose "owwww! Amy it's me sonic!" "O-oh what do you want jerk....*sniff*" " w-we'll I felt bad just leaving a girl crying so I wanted to start over do you want to go to a cafe' with me tomorrow?" Her eyes widens "e-ehh??? What why you hated me like always! Why are you nice all a sudden?" "*sigh* like I said I felt bad letting a girl cry like this so I wanted to start over..." "We'll since I have nothing to do tomorrow so sure..." "Ok! Pick you up at 7:00 ok bye!" I then run off happy.

Amy's P.O.V

Surprised of sonic asking to go to a cafe with him was surprising so I stop crying and make it to rouges with all the other girls "hey guys!" Rouge runs up to me and hugs me "Amy! We were so worried! Where were you?" " We'll sonic-" "come to all the girls they need to hear this!" pulled to her room I get pushed down on the bed " ok tell us!" "Well sonic stopped me while I was crying and invited me to start over when I first got back so I said sure and he ran off that's it! But Sally are you okay with this I don't want you to think I'm trying to take him from you" Sally smiles "Amy I'm ok with it Amy your to sweet to take him and you have a boyfriend" "thanks sally your best!" cream then says "what are you gonna where you can't go nude!" rouge squealed "omg yeaaaaah you need something to wear!" "Girls I have clothes I'm fine" (All girls) "fine...."