Chapter 8 We're Back and better

3 years later

Shadow's P.O.V

It's been 3 years and no sign of Amy and Ruby my new secretary is ugly and old and I'm about to fire her then I get a phone call and I ignore it after 13 phone calls I answer it "ok who the heck is this" I hear a tone that sounds like I'm on a date line "hey dark knight!! Miss me?" My eyes widen the only person who calls me that- "RUBY!!!! Where are you?!" "At my new house." "Where ?" "Between your house and sonic's." "Ok!" I teleport in the lobby "helgana your fiiiired!!" And teleports home he then saw a a white brick house by the looks it was a 2 story house and a pool and hot tub in the back yard then I see Amy and Ruby. They've changed ruby had longer hair that touched her thighs and.... Boobs got bigger she has a chip in her left ear and. Her right ear was bit off and Rose was still perky and cute and her hair was at her waist and she matured while she was with ruby I then walk up and I see a brown cat and a purple lion talkng to ruby I walk faster and grab her waist and kiss her and growl at the two men "rube who are these two men?" " *giggle* shadz these are my old friends who still think I like them but sorry boys I'm with my dark knight." They then look at me and growl "and I thought only girls had issues....." They 'hmph' and moves all their stuff in the house. Then Amy saw I had my phone out and she jumps up like a ninja and disappeared I look around fast till she comes out of nowhere and takes my phone and jumps on the roof "hey! Rose give that back!" "No I'm calling the gang up!" 'Hmph' "you don't know my password." I smirk "Yes I do it's ruby is mine!!" My eyes widens and then I hear ruby cracking up "what's so funny?!" She backs up alittle and says "n-nothing." "Wrong answer..." Then I tackle her and bite her ear "are you sure nothing was wrong?" " HAHAHA S-STOP SHADOW THAT TICKLES!!!" I stop and chuckle "I won!" She pouts "no fair!!!!!!"