Cinderella.

Cinderella ran out into the garden, tears streaming down her face. Her sisters had just ripped up the dress her friends had made for her. She ran over to the bench and collapsed into a heap of shreds and tears. All of a sudden a small light came from beside her. She looked up and saw the light growing larger and brighter with each second, and suddenly there was a big flash, and an old woman appeared in a blue dress, and fluttering from her back were two rounded wings.

"Hello there dear, I am your fairy godmother. I will grant you any wish you desire."

"I wish to go to the ball." replied Cinderella in a whisper.

"Well then go to the ball!" The fairy godmother replied loudly.

"But, my dress..."

"Yes it's beautiful. No off you go!" She said impatiently whilst examining her nails.

"No, it's ruined..." Cinderella trailed off with tears in her eyes.

"Oh yes, Dear. I understand. well I can magic you a dress so fabulous you won't believe it yourself!" She stated happily whipping a small wand from her baggy sleeves.

"No!" Cinderella cried frantically. "I wish for people to see what those ugly creatures did to me!" She angrily stalked towards the fairy and pushed her over. "I want them to know what I had to go through." She said as pressed her bare foot down onto the old woman's mouth and nose. "I want them to know what I suffered for so many years." she pressed harder with her foot as the woman tried desperately to breathe again. Cinderella stepped onto her throat to stop her writhing completely. It took a few seconds, but as soon as Cinderella stamped her feet down, everything stopped. Everything was still in the garden, and Cinderella slowly stepped off of her fairy godmother. Her dress had come up her legs slightly as she writhed under Cinderella's feet, revealing beautiful glass shoes. "Waste not, want not." Cindy thought as she ripped the shoes from the old lady's cold feet.

She wandered back into the house, and called her mice down from her room.

"We're off to the ball!" Cindy exclaimed as the mice ran up her arms and perched on her shoulders.

---

Everyone stared at the strange, messy woman as she walked into palace. Guards tried to usher her out, but the mice just ran after them and bit them until they left Cinderella alone. She walked through the palace with ease. She could hear the noise of the ball as soon as she walked in the doors it wasn't that difficult.

She pushed open the doors with such a force that they flew back on their hinges and almost crashed onto the floor. All was still as the guests stared at Cinderella. She spied her step-mother and step-sisters and walked per to them. A circle formed around the four women. The four mice that were sat upon her shoulders, crawled down her arms and jumped down to the floor. Their red eyes glared at the three made up women, and they slowly started advancing towards them. Two mice flung themselves onto Cinderella's step mother, the other two started ripping the skin off of her step sisters. They all screamed in pain and tried hitting the mice off of themselves, to no avail, they had already burrowed inside their bodies. Cinderella grabbed the stunned princes sword and stabbed her mother through her stomach. Blood flowed out of her mouth in a stream as she fell forwards onto the sword, plunging it deeper into her skinny body, ripping her spinal cord and piercing the skin on her back. Cinderella quickly turned and pulled the glass heels off of her feet and sat upon her sisters' dying bodies.
"This is for all of those times you teased me." She gouged one eye out. "This is for all of those times you hurt me physically." Another eye. "This is for hurting me mentally. And this last one is for you two being you." She ripped out the last two of their eyes. They didn't scream due to the mice sitting in their mouths, passing disease into their nearly dead bodies.
"Seize her!" She heard someone yell from behind her, and within seconds, she was ripped off of her step sisters and pinned to the now bloody ground. "I order this woman to be executed immediately!" The prince yelled pointing at Cinderella's insane state. She was roughly pulled up from the slippery ballroom floor and dragged outside to be executed. She was pulled up to the wooden podium and forced onto her knees in front of a wooden block. The prince climbed up onto the podium next to Cinderella and drew his sword silently. Cinderella smiled as her neck was forced onto the block, and within moments, her head was swept clean off and began rolling around on the wooden flooring. The prince sighed and re-sheathed his bloody sword and left the podium, to retreat to his chambers, not worrying about the remaining guests or what his father may say about what happened on that night...
-----------------------------
OMG an update!! I'm sorry. That's all I have to say... Hope you liked it!