A future with you

It was now 2 weeks and I had lived with everyone,it was a blast and amara was living in heaven like everyday,everyone on social media was so supportive over me josh and her and I just felt so good I didnt ant anything to change.tgats when it did.

It all started on a normal sunny morning and it went like this:

I woke up and I was big spoon for amara as I was also little spoon for josh,I slowly got up out of bed and went to the bathroom I were I did my mornin routine and everything.

I went back out and josh was sat up,next to him was amara who was cuddled up with herself that I had to take a picture and post it:

Ahhh🥰🥰
Comments:
Jadenhoosler;so frickin cute

Avaanii:she has officially stolen my heart

Kouvr:am not screaming,you are

Oliviarichards:I cant believe shes my niece.ahhhh

Cynthia:bebeee

Charlid'emilio:when can I make a tiktok with her
↪Dixied'emilio:you have already made 1000000 tiktoks with her,its my turn🙄
Loads more comments

I put my phone away and I then got a call from my manager,I picked up and to cut it short.it was not what I planned.

He said we had a tour coming up but I had to take amara to someone because apparently am not allowed to bring her.

Josh:what? But fans would kill to meet her

Me:ugh!! I know

Josh:well were are we taling her

Me:..how about your parents,they havent met her

Josh:yep,great uma call them

Me:okay

Josh went ahead and did that as I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone.

When we all ate and everything there was a knock at our door,I went to open it and to my suprises mrs richards stood there with a big smile on her face.

Me:mrs Richards!!

Her:oh hi y/n I missed you
We hugged and I invited her in and we sat on the couch and talked and that's when she told me that she was here in la to met up with some people and then she got a call from josh saying that amara needed to stay with someone to insure me being able to attend a tour and she decided to just come since she was heading back home today anyway.

Me:oh okay

Josh then walked down the stairs with amara in his hands and when he saw his mum he was surprised and quickly walked over to us were his mum told him what she told me and we all agreed on amara going today.

To cut it short it wasnt the best goodbye but it wasnt the worst,first of amara was so focused on "gwanny" as she calls her to even say goodbye,we laughed at her but it was good that she had a connection with her grandmother so.ye.

I slammed back on the bed exhausted and so confused on what to do and then josh came and lay directly on top on me with his head rested on my chest.

Josh:babe am so bored
Me:me too

Josh:....wait where's ama-
Josh:oh yea

Me:c'mon babe,we have her safe- with your mum.lets have some fun as teens.lets do something crazy okay.lets celebrate the future.

Josh:you know what I want
He lifted his head up and looked at me.

Me:what?

Josh:a future with you

Me:and that's what your getting.
I flipped us over and hopped off of him as I got my phone and went back on the bed.

He pulled the phone out of my hands and squeezed his way on top of me.

Me:what?

Josh:stop using phones,I need to cuddle
He snaked his hands around my waist as he rested his head on my chest.

Me:fineee
I brought the cover and covered us both and i played with his hairs until both of us fell asleep.

Give me ideas!!!!!