Chapter one

LIAM'S POV:

I walked with Stiles,Scott and Derek and we were talking about pack stuff, as we do so i see a friend of mine walking towards us.

"SCOTT!" Theo shouted.
"Something wrong Theo?" Scott said.
"No, it's just that Brett is asking for Liam. And i don't trust him so..."
I look over at Scott and he says:
"Don't worry, He promised not to do bad things to my pack, so it's alright" Scott says and I see Theo looking like he wants to kill someone. He was mad-no-PISED.

"I'm coming with you. AND IM NOT LETTING YOU GO ALONE TO THAT BICH" Theo sounded determined to come with me.
"No, I know what Brett whats with Liam and I am helping him with it and only I know that it's safe!"
"No"
"Yes, Now Liam go."
"IM COMING WITH LIAM!"
"No You're not"

I Walked still why the fuck Theo was SO mad... I was in my own thoughts util...

"Liam! Over Here!" Brett said.
"Oh, Hey...What did/do you want from me?" I was not liking this...already.
"Look, Liam..." He walked closer. Closer. And even closer.
"Brett? Wha—" I didn't get the chance to even finish my sentence. He Kissed me. BRETT KISSED ME!
I pushed away.
"NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" i shouted and ran away from Brett crying.

Theo's POV:

"I cannot trust Brett, Scott..."
"Why not?"
I didn't even get to respond because Liam who was running back crying gave Scott the answer.
"BECAUSE! Scott... YOU ACTUALLY THINK I LIKE BRETT?!"
"What?" I asked.
"H—he kissed me..." Liam said.
"WHAT?!"
"Yeah..." I ran and hugged him looking with a death glare at Scott.

Liam's POV:

Theo hugged me. THEO RAKEN HUGGED ME!! I swear i was the happiest person alive right there. MY CRUSH WAS HUGGING ME!! I wanted to just kiss him SO badly!!
"Come home to me today?" Theo asked.
"Y-yeah, sure"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hope you enjoyed this! i'll try to update as much as i can!
Even though i know no one is gonna read this...🥺💔
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸