Chapter fifthteen (Ps: I cryed making this chapter😭)

Theo's POV•
"H-he's not gonna make it, is he..?" Liam said and started crying... I can't see my boyfriend so upset, and yet.. his best friend dying...
"No" I say.
"W-what?"
"He's gonna make it, and i'll make sure of that. I'm not letting him die!" I say. Liam smile's at me and puts his head on my shoulder and start's crying as we wait for help to come.
"Help!!!" Cory shouted. He really loved Mason. "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!" He yelled now sobbing like a fucking waterfall.
"SCOTT!! Call your mom, for fucks sake!!" Derek shout's.
"Okay okay!" Scott says. He called Malissa.
"Mom!! Help!!"
"What's wrong sweetie?"
"Maison is dying!"
"What!?!? I'll be there soon! are you at the hospital?"
"Yeah! Now hurry!!!"
Scott hung up the phone.

~🌸~
•No ones POV•

Theo looks over to his broken boyfriend and understand's what to do. He needs to find a way to save Mason without actually doing anything. Or at least so no one knows. because he doesn't want it to seem like he is broken inside.

"Scott?!" Malissa shouts.
"In here mom!"
The pack had moved Mason in a room with a hospital bed.
"oh dear! What happened?"
"Well, there were hunter's who were obviously trying to kill us." Theo said.
"Oh god." She said and started helping him in the best way she could.
"Theo..." Liam said. The turned to face Liam.
"Yes?"
"Look, ummm..."
"Oh no, you're not braking up with me are you?!" Theo said worryingly.
"What?! No!! It's just that i-if Maison doesn't make it, will you be there for Cory and me..? I mean, you seem like you would..." Liam said.
"Of course, Liam!" Theo says hugging his crying boyfriend.
"Is he gonna make it?" Scott asked.

silence.

Malissa smiled and nodded.
"OMG THANK YOU!!!" Cory yelled throwing his arms around his boyfriend and Theo and Liam hugged and kissed with happiness.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Done! This story is done yall! 🥺💗 Hope u enjoyed and don't forget to read my next book!💗💗
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸