Chapter therteen

Theo's POV:
my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hello. This is beacon Hills hospital."
"Hello? Can I help you?" But obviously my thoughts went straight to Liam.
"Yes. Liam Dunbar is asking for you"
"Ah, thank you i'll be there soon." I say calmly. Is Liam okay? Is he feeling a lot better? Is he gonna tell me something i don't wanna hear?  okay okay, you're right. I am over reacting...

I get into the car. I drive away to the hospital.
"Hello? I'm here to see a friend?"
"Ah yes, are you Theo Raken?"
"Yes that's me."
"Good! His room is the one on left. Room 125" She said and I thank her and walk into the room.

And I open the door and I see my baby on the bed...he was so cute and adorable wen he was asleep~
He woke up wen he herd me.

"T-Theo?"
"Yes, Baby?" I say as I sit next to him on his bed.
"Theo~" He says and kisses me.
"Ah, i've missed you too" we kissed for a couple of minutes. God, I know this sounds really cheesy but let me tell you I have missed those lips! and I hope he gets out of the hospital soon so we can have a little fun~
"Theo?" Liam asks.
"Yes Love?"
"How is everyone in the pack? Something new?"
"Yeah! One of Scott's,Lydia's,Stiles' and Derek's friend came back to beacon Hills!"
"Oh really? What's his name?"
"Isaac. Isaac lahey."
"Is he nice?"
"Yeah! We told him about what happened to you, and even if he didn't know you, he seemed really worried!" I say and I can see that Liam is starting to like Isaac.
We talked for another hour and then I had to leave.
"see ya tomorrow baby!"
"Bye Love!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hey everyone! I know this is short but Bear with me here...I just needed to update! 🥰🥰 Love you guys! Bye!👋🏼
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸