Chapter five

Theo's POV:
As me and Liam walk into Scott's house, the pack threw themselves into me and hugged me, for what seemed like years.
"Happy to see that my pack and the newest member are getting along!" Scott said—So dad like by the way—and we all sit down around the table. We start talking about random stuff eventually and Liam's phone rings.

Liam's POV:
My phone rang. It took me just to look at the screen of my phone to trow my phone across the room.
"It's Heyden." I snap. I can smell Theo's anger rise.
"What the fuck douse she want?" Theo asks.
"I don't know, and i'm not that exited to find out." I say walking to my phone. I pick it up and see a text message from Heyden.

Heyden: "Hey...I know were not together anymore, but please! can we please be together again?"

I open my phone and text her back as well as I read the message out loud for the pack.
"She's not gonna get a second chance is she?" Scott asks.
"No!!" I yell as I text her back;

Liam: "No! Were not gonna be together ever again!"
She texts back.
Heyden: "Please!! I know you still Love me~😏💞"
Liam: "NO I DONT!

Wen I show the text to the pack, Theo says:
"Block her." And by the tone of his voice i could tell he was gonna kill Heyden on monday. (which was tomorrow)
"Theo?" Scott asks because he could obviously smell Theo's anger.
"What? She Cheated on on Liam! I'm not gonna let her take Liam and then brake his heart again!"
"He has a good point Scott." Lydia admits.
"Well that is true." Scott says.
I blocked Heyden, just like Theo told me to do.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sorry that it's short! I was/am writing this at School...Oof.
anyways, If you want them longer just comment!
(Part made year 2020, Just so you know!)
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸