Chapter Eight

Theo's POV:
As I wake up on a saturday morning, I hear my doorbell ting. I got up and opened the door and there stood Stiles Looking broken inside.
I let him in and he sits on my couch.
"What's wrong Stiles?" I ask.
"I don't know how to tell you, but i'm just gonna try." He sighed. "Liam is lost."
For a moment I stay silent. Then I yell:
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "LOST"?!"
"please calm down, and let me explain."
"Go on. EXPECT!"
"Okay, So. I was planning to go to Liam's house today."
"Yeah? What's so wrong with that?"
"As soon as I walk in, I hear....Nothing. Liam wasn't home. Well you might be thinking, 'Just call him?' but it's not like i didn't try. Scott even called. Nothing."
"Did he try—"
"If you're gonna suggest howling, no- He didn't try that, yet."
"Why not?!"
"Because he had an idea that he has always wanted to try out." Stiles shifted a little, as if he was scared of the idea. Whatever it was.
"So? What's the idea?!" I shout, losing my patients.
"Well, You see. Scott thinks that all of the werewolf's of the pack should come to the hill and all of them howl at the same time. Because he has a feeling that this time Liam probably is somewhere far from were only one howl can reach.
"That's a great idea! On my way." And with those words I jump out the window.
"Classic Werewolf's" I can hear Stiles say and I start running as fast as possible.

I Run and run, until I finally got there.
"Hey! Good you're here!" Scott says exactly.
"Scott, it's not a good idea to be excited."
"Yeah, yeah. Sorry."
"Let's do this."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
The next chapter will be longer, I promise!😂♥️
I Love everyone who's reading this!🥺❤️❤️❤️ No matter if you're reading this in 2020 or 2021 or literally any year possible!! I'm just glad you're enjoying my story!💚💚
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸