Chapter Four: "What Happened?!"

Y/N's POV:

I was perfectly sound asleep, until I heard a big crash from the hall. I slowly got up from my bed, and made my way into the hall. No sign of anybody. I quietly knocked on Madeleine's door. "Madeleine?" I faintly whispered, "Are you awake? Can I come in?" Madeleine opened the door, and asked, "Oh, it's you. What do you want?" It wasn't rude sounding, it was more of a curious tone. "I heard some strange noises from the hall. I was wondering if you could accompany me for a little bit until I feel better?" Madeleine stared for a tad, and then nodded. We went in, and I shut the door behind me.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, and grabbed nearby chair and set it beside her bed, and sat down. "Nothing." I sighed. Madeleine always seemed sad, but I wasn't sure why. Even Nica wasn't this sad and her whole family was killed. "Can you tell me why you're here? Maybe I can help." Madeleine looked at me, and nodded slightly. "I had a baby. Joshua. I was a terrible mother and I.....I suffocated him...with a pillow." I was speechless. How could a mother do that to her child? "Oh..." Was all I could say. That's why she was here. She killed her son for a reason I don't know. "Why did you kill him?" Madeleine clutched my hand slightly, and said, "He wouldn't stop crying. No matter what I did I just couldn't make him stop." Now, to me, it seems she did it out of frustration. "Listen, Madeleine, I know you might've been frustrated, but you need to control yourself next time. It's ok, I understand. I'm here for you." Madeleine smiled to me, and gently let go of my hand. I could tell Madeleine and I were gonna be great friends. "Thank you, Y/N. You're a good kid." I smiled to her, and slowly got up. "Well, it seems that you've given me the comfort I needed for the night, Madeleine. See you in the morning." Madeleine just smiled, and laid down. I closed the door behind me, but once I turned around, I saw blood coming from one of the doors. I went over to it and banged on the door. "Hello?! Whoever is in there, are you ok?!" I was nearly crying out of worry, I didn't want whoever was in there to die. I kicked the door, and it went open. But what I saw inside was horrifying. "Angela?!" I ran up to her dead body. Her wrist seemed to be slit, and she had a stick like knife thing in her hand. "Angela, did you do this to yourself?" I whispered to myself, and I realized I just stepped in something wet and smelly. Fresh blood. I had no shoes on either. "Ew!" I screamed, and in the blood read, "Chucky did it." I was confused, but then something clicked. I had just realized that Chucky wasn't in my room when I came out to see Madeleine. Could he be the one who caused that loud crash? And, I did hear two people talking, something about a telephone call. And then this male voice said, "Aren't you the crazy b***h I talked to last night on the phone?" What if that was Chucky?! Oh, my God......what the heck do I do? "Y/N!?" Dr. Foley cane rushing in and yelled, "Y/N, leave we'll take care of this." He was referring to Nurse Ashley and Nurse Carlos who were behind him, and I hesitated, "But I can-" "Y/N!!! JUST GO!" I lowered my head, and my way to my room.

Once I got into my room, I was shocked by what I saw. "Hey, Y/N. Wanna play??" I knew that voice, it was Chucky's. I saw him standing in front of me, with a knife. I didn't know if I was going completely crazy like the rest of the people in this hospital, but I knew one thing:

I most certainly didn't want to play.......