Prologue (Before TBOB)

"Hello. I am the Lucky Bloke. My entire life has been cursed with everlasting luck. I am from England, in case you couldn't tell. My actual name is Lucky Block, but I have an English accent, which is how I got my nickname. Today, I am here to show you my backstory. Also, if you didn't know I had an English accent, then you can get out of my stadium. We cool? Alright. Now that the morons are out of here, the rest of you can be told my secret. Do you want to hear my secret? Well, here it is. My name is Lucky Block because I'm lucky. You'd know this because you're not a moron. I am here with Post-it because we are about to show you a presentation telling you about me and Post-it. *Quieter* Post-it? Come on out buddy," the Lucky Bloke said. Post-it walked onstage and motioned his hand towards the left. A TV emerged from the floor and grew to an enormous size, almost filling up the entire stadium. Post-it was standing with a normal facial expression as the rest of the crowd were amazed. Post-it checked his watch and started tapping his foot on the ground as if he was bored. Finally, the TV stopped growing. "Oh, it's done? Alright then," Post-it queried. Then, without a motion, Post-it squinted his eyes at the back of the TV and the slideshow turned on. It told everyone about the Lucky Bloke and how he had been extremely lucky, becoming a billionaire because he was so lucky. That's when he and Post-it started working together. Together, they did great things. However, Post-it became tired of business, so he retired and decided that he would start an object show. That's how the Lucky Bloke was one of the first ones who got in. With another swift motion of his phalanges, the TV shut off, and then buried itself in the ground. "Now, this isn't convincing you to join, but I would like you to," Post-it said. Post-it paced in a distorted oval-like shape as he continued speaking. "This Lucky Bloke owns this business, and he would like you to sell your soul," Post-it started. He coughed. "Uh, I mean, work with the Lucky Bloke," Post-it finished. "Now, the final question before we go," Post-it said. "Do we have a deal," Post-it asked creepily.

There we go! It's not much, but it's good and it will evolve over time! I hope you liked it, and thank you for waiting patiently for it!