Phase 2

Post-it was slowly destroying the Lucky Bloke's business, doing his master plan to overthrow him in a matter of phases. The first phase was stealing all of his money and disposing of it. The next phase was destroying all of his business devices so he couldn't do his job. The third and final phase was finally overthrowing the Lucky Bloke. Post-it began work, by hacking into all of his devices. The Lucky Block noticed that things were going bad in the business ever since he fired the henchmen, so he hired some new ones that he thought were way better, and they were. These henchmen were the most elite guards that have ever existed. The Lucky Bloke was sitting pretty once again. Post-it looked at every single device in the building, and made a plan to disable and dispose of all of them. During the night, the guards would be on patrol and Post-it would have to sneak past all of them. Post-it waited until the night and looked at the layout of the building and tried to find the greatest way to sneak past all the guards. He found a few parts with no people guarding it, so Post-it could disable all of the devices in there, and then get the rest of the devices in the building. He went on his way. He sneaked past the guards and disabled the devices. The Lucky Bloke woke up the next morning thinking nothing of it, immediately hiring an technician to fix it. The technician reported the problem to the Lucky Bloke, and his mind immediately started racing to try and pinpoint exactly who turned them off and disconnected them. The technicians eventually got too tired to keep working and had to leave the building. The Lucky Bloke lived in fear. Post-it continued his operation, disabling the rest and disposing some of the devices. The technicians came back to fix the rest of the devices, and while they were doing that, a henchman noticed some of the devices were missing, and that lowered efficiency. The next night came and Post-it was able to dispose of all the devices, which lowered efficiency to a halt. The business was in Post-it's hands, and he knew exactly what he would do with it.