waterpark pt.2

Y/N POV

we all bought our tickets and got into the waterpark laughing along the way. this cast was a lot of fun, which was refreshing for me.

once we had gotten in, gaten led us to lockers to out our stuff in while noah and millie were jumping around like children urgent to get onto a slide. i then watched sadie strip off her coverup. i tried to look away but i couldn't. she was so beautiful. every detail about her body was perfect.

finn flicked my shoulder, ruining the moment.

"don't stare, it's weird," he whispered.

i closed my eyes, "it's hard not to."

SADIE POV

i caught a glimpse of y/n looking at me and just as i was about to go and talk to her about going on a slide with me, finn pulled her away. god, that boy will be the death of me.

just then i saw y/n removing her t-shirt and shorts, revealing a pink bikini. i suddenly wasn't so frustrated with finn anymore and was just taken aback by her beauty. she was beautiful.

i couldn't help myself from approaching her, "y/n, do you want to go on a slide together?"

she looked at me with wide eyes, "yeah, yeah definitely." she looked to finn and finn pushed her towards me and walked over in caleb's direction.

i forgave finn for always occupying her attention in that moment.

Y/N POV

"so which one do you want to go on?" sadie smiled innocently.

"the biggest one..." i looked around, and then pointed at a large blue slide.

we picked up a tube that had two compartments and then got into line. the line wasn't too long and we just talked about random things the whole way up. sadie told me some set stories; some about millie's clumsiness, some about how finn always broke props. i wanted to know about her, though.

we soon got to the top and were preparing to go on the slide, i sat in the front of the tube. just then, the guy running the slide approached us and told us that sadie was to put her legs around my torso as a safety measure.

she smiled innocently before wrapping her legs around me. soon, we were off on the slide. it wasn't scary, we were just laughing the whole way down.

every twist and turn sadie's legs grasped me harder and at one point she set her hands on my shoulders. i felt the electricity from her touch and wondered if she felt it too.

soon the slide ended with the tube plopping us into one big pool. as we both made our way off the float, sadie looked at me, "take a big breath, y/n."

i wondered why but i did as she said. i overly exaggerated my breath making it very dramatic and instead of rolling her eyes like i expected her to, she giggled.

as soon as i finished my breath she pulled me under water and then pulled my body close to hers. before i could process what was happening, her lips were on mine and my arms were around her neck. we kissed for a few more seconds before sadie pulled us up for air.

i was in such a high kissing her that i didn't even realize how much i needed to breathe and i came up and took a huge gasping breath. this breath caught the attention of those around us in the pool and sadie started laughing uncontrollably.

she was impossible to resist and before i knew it i was laughing too. i put my arm around her waist as we got out of the pool.

"we had our fun.. let's find everyone else, okay?" sadie said, winking.

"yeah for sure."