.004.

**
Sleep?

I love sleeping. Yeah, Rosie. Everyone likes sleeping.

I love sleeping. It's my time to unwind, and go back in my mind. It's a creative heaven up there. I love it.

But tonight, I can't.

I've recently been sick. It's been probably 3 weeks. I've just been so dizzy and tired. So today, I didn't go to school because I was just so dizzy.

So I slept the whole night before that. 5 in the morning, I wake up to my alarm, and immediately try to focus. I take stuff that helps me sleep, and go back to bed.

I wake up, and it's 1 in the afternoon. I slept the for 17 hours. And I loved it. I just love to sleep.

But now, my mind is like "hey. Hey. You can't sleep, you already slept for 17 hours you gotta do stuff."

I just want to sleeeeep. I'm begging all the gods, please.

I even took stuff that should help me sleep. But my minds like "NO. How dare you."

It's 11:51 and I just wanna sleep because I'm going to school tomorrow wether people like it or not.

I don't have the flu or anything like that, it's just stuff being dumb. It stinks.

I also have to go tomorrow because like, it's Valentine's Day. Who knows, maybe I'll get a flower. But I do know what I'll get. Candy.

So I have to go. In biology we are watching a movie. If you are doing anything fun in school, do it. Don't skip and be a loser. Power through until you get to Biology to watch a movie about strange fish eyes.