Slaausan: The Colossus Developers

If it wasn't for the Slaausan the Gianavuk would be a much larger threat than they are. We are blessed to have them guarding the mountains. Every day their colossus grow stronger and more intricate. The people of Slaausan and the people of Enour share a rich history together. For without the Enour the Slaausan would not have the metals and industry necessary to produce their colossi. And without the Slaausan the people of Enour would run the risk of invasion from land. At every Enourian city there stands a colossus on either side of every gate, protecting them from all threats.

It is thought that the people of Enour and of Slaausan were once the same people. All physical differences aside there is a haunting similarity to their magic. The trails of it, the chants, the arcane circles, the taste of it, they are all almost identical save a few small differences.And it is rumoured that the Kaumn of Enour and the Kri-krisur of Slaausan are either the same person or brothers. No one knows for sure what the truth may be. They were coronated in private, a week apart from each other. One week is all it would take by colossus to make it from the Enourian capital to the Slaausan capital after all.

Whatever the truth may be the two nations share a strong bond and going to war with either of them would mean going to war with both of them and that is a war that no nation can hope to win. The last time one tried.... The only warning their army had was a few earthquake-like steps before a pair of colossus jumped down at them from the top of the pass. The walls of that pass are still stained with blood. They were made an example of after that, an example of why the two nations should never be provoked. The thudding steps of a company of colossus signaled the impending doom of their capital. Surrounded and starved, the horrors committed by the citizens of that city as they just tried to survive are unspeakable. Thousands died of starvation before the colossi walked over their walls and crushed what remained of the people with boot, hand, and blade. The Vadokan never recovered after that, not in any way that matters at least.